My Vicky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Correct.
    Marauder vs. Vicky. I'm hoping. That's provided I rebuild the transmission AND install the supercharger by then. Regardless, if I fix the trans, I'll run it.
    But Tank vs. Vicky is a guaratee, though.

-ryan s.
    08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
    03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
    97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
    94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
    73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
    12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
    Originally posted by pantera77
    Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Took it again earlier tonight. This time I waited for my friends, and got there late, again, only one run in. However, it was my best to date. 15.30 @ 90.07mph. Mind you this is much better than last time. The kicker? I had a little less than 3/4 of a tank of gas tonight at the strip, and about 1/8 last time...

Comment

I shouldl be ready to run next season
        89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
          Took it again earlier tonight. This time I waited for my friends, and got there late, again, only one run in. However, it was my best to date. 15.30 @ 90.07mph. Mind you this is much better than last time. The kicker? I had a little less than 3/4 of a tank of gas tonight at the strip, and about 1/8 last time...
          Nice! Both times I went to the track with friends, I would be the one with the toolboxes and the others would carry the slicks and jacks. We would empty out the Buick of all the unecessary things and run that car. Do you empty your car before going to the track or do you run with all of the tools and such inside? Just curious.

Packman

Comment

Originally posted by packman View Post
            Nice! Both times I went to the track with friends, I would be the one with the toolboxes and the others would carry the slicks and jacks. We would empty out the Buick of all the unecessary things and run that car. Do you empty your car before going to the track or do you run with all of the tools and such inside? Just curious.

Packman
            I used to run it with the shit in the trunk. Now trunk is emptied before I head over there. I drop off my stuff at my friend's house and from there it's like a 10 mile drive to the dragstrip from there. Sunday, 14s or bust lol...

Comment

14s eh? Awesome! I hope you get it mang!

-ryan s.
              03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
              97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--

Comment

Me too. I think it's doable, even if it's a 14.999 lol

Comment

A 14.999 is STILL a 14! Good luck!

-ryan s.
                  03 Mercury Marauder- 63k

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
                    Sunday, 14s or bust lol...
                    Well? 14's or a bust.........the world needs to know!
                    Rodney Tolleson, me at the track.....future drag box racer!

Comment

Well, i hate to be the bearer of bad news...
                      -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

On a lovely 70 degree Sunday, the car ran a 15.35 @ 89.04mph.

Today the distributor crapped out. Luckily it decided to die in the parking lot of my work. So I just swapped out the bad distributor with one that I had in case of such an emergency. When I took the cap off, I noticed that part of the white insulation had broken off and was laying under the reluctor wheel. I'm not sure if that's what killed it or not. But at this point, I honestly don't care, the car's running again.

Comment

guess it was bust and the dizzy busted.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                          Originally posted by gadget73
                          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                          Originally posted by dmccaig
                          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

2 tenth's with just a junkyard cam? I'd say that's not bad at all. Your just running plain Mass Air right now too if I recall?
                            2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
                            2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
                            2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
                            1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

What were the numbers? '60 1/8th. etc.? I'm a drag racing guy so i'm always curious about all the incrementals
                              Rodney Tolleson, me at the track.....future drag box racer!

Comment

Poo. I was hoping to see sub-15's.

-ryan s.
                                03 Mercury Marauder- 63k

Comment

Working...
                                X