No announcement yet.

My Vicky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you so much dude! I painted it as it had a few imperfections in it. Looks great! Anyone notice anything weird in the one pic?

Comment

I know what I'm supposed to be looking for, but you told me already. I see it now with both pics for contrast.
      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

I see and know it as well, but I will shut my mouth.
        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
        my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

He loved mine so much, that he needed a pair of his own.

1985.03 Crown Vic. Coupe "CVGT" Build thread - china whirlybird, burnout machine.
          The only 6 speed box on a late model frame.

Originally posted by SVT98t
          It has air ride. I've disabled it since I've been jacking it up and down.

That is how you're supposed to jack it.

Up and down.

-ryan s.

Comment

looks good... did you silver paint the accents or was that already done?

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
            rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
            Originally posted by gadget73
            ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
            Originally posted by dmccaig
            Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

I see a power antenna switch and a premium sound head unit... but they may have been there long time....
              Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
              'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
              sigpic
              85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

i see 79 crown vic dash trim.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
                -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
                1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

No. The Tripminder display is blue and not green. The dash is 87 Vic, with 85 crown Vic badge.

Comment

Update on the Vic. Kinda oldish but hey. I don't really pop on here as much as I've used to. Rewind a few weeks back to set the mood.

Drivers side tail pipe rotted away to the point where it fell off of the muffler. The muffler, being stainless, was unharmed. So I figured the other wasn't too far behind. So I went to a local muffler shop and had them bend and install new tailpipes. 224 dollars and about 2 hours later I got new pretty properly fitting tail pipes. Pics to follow whenever I feel like it. :p

Comment

Stainless pipe?
                      03 Marauder DPB, HS, 6disk, Organizer Mods> LED's in & Out, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector, U-Haul Trans Pan, Blue Fuzzy Dice
                      02 SL500 Silver Arrow
                      08 TC Signature Limited, HID's Mods>235/55-17 Z rated BFG G-Force Comp-2 A/S Plus, Addco 1" rear Sway, Posi Carrier, Compustar Remote Start, floor liners, trunk organizer, Two part Sun Visors, B&M Trans drain Plug, Winter=05 Mustang GT rims, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R-2 235/55-17
                      12 Escape Limited V6 AWD, 225/65R17 Vredestein Quatrac Pro, Winter 235/70-16 Conti Viking Contact7 Mods>Beamtech LED headlight bulbs, Husky floor liners

Comment

Originally posted by jaywish View Post
                        Stainless pipe?
                        No. I didn't have the money for stainless pipe. If the tail pipes last longer than 4 years I'll be happy. As that's how long the other pipes lasted.

Comment

An update for you guys. I recently completed an EDIS conversion for the car. EDIS, for those who are not aware, is the ignition system that the 4.6 (till 1998), and the 5.0 explorer used instead of the distributor. As of now, the car is running off of a modified 4.6 TownCar ecu calibration. check out the video!

Comment

need something to support the front end of that coil pack bracket. I can see that vibrating and cracking off the back feet eventually. Wouldn't need to be much, just something to make sure it doesn't start flapping. Or you need a grinder to remove said un-used dingus so it doesn't look like parts are missing.

That BMW sensor is pretty slick. Beats the pants off the radiator anal probe method.
                            86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                            I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
                              need something to support the front end of that coil pack bracket. I can see that vibrating and cracking off the back feet eventually. Wouldn't need to be much, just something to make sure it doesn't start flapping. Or you need a grinder to remove said un-used dingus so it doesn't look like parts are missing.

That BMW sensor is pretty slick. Beats the pants off the radiator anal probe method.
                              From what I recall, only thing holding that bracket are the two intake bolts. Everything else was for holding harnesses and bolting other bullshit to it. Also I'll leave info on the BMW sensor later on. But I thought I'd let you know. Quick reply won't let me press the spacebar. It won't space the words.

Comment

Nice, I'm glad you finally announced this, you should do a writeup and make a sticky. Definitely in uncharted territory. It seems to rev up quicker than before? That rev limiter sounded nice. I want to see how the different tables and multipliers look compared to the GUFB.

Thain- I have a radiator anal probe laying around in the garage from the maverick, if that's what you're into
                                -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

Working...
                                X