No announcement yet.

Jelybean's Ford Crown Victoria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

definately better looking with those hubcaps on it and all the clear peeled off. that clear coat is like a damn sunburn.....you just want to pick at it like a scab. think we have another person who loves their panther
    Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

well....the pics you took last time made me realize something. it is in a picture behind the kids as a family picture...she is now part of the family officially.

Comment

Here are some repainted pics and brackets painted. Still need to repaint valve covers.
        Attached Files
        RIP DENNIS BARTLETT 1-13-2009

Comment

Looks nice! Your master cylinder is awfully full, though...put new brake pads on it and she might overflow.

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
          1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
          But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

ok....curious as to which looks better... the other color or the red?

Comment

what color do u like?

please pick a color, bright red or the other onethe first three pic if the color i picked out and the other is the way jim painted them. Please give input, even u monty.. please
              Attached Files

Comment

The color you picked is more like the color of the car. If your car was bright red, I would say go with the bright red. So use the color you picked if you like. IMO they both look awesome!

Comment

bright red

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                  2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                  1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                  1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                  2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                  1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

bright red.. is that good or bad?

Comment

IMO, they are both great colors, and they would both look great on there. It's up to you which one you want to do

Comment

good

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                        2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                        1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                        1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                        2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                        1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

I'm liking the paint scheme on the engine Jelybean...especially the black/silver/red combo on the intake!
                          sigpic
                          1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Land Yacht View Post
                            I'm liking the paint scheme on the engine Jelybean...especially the black/silver/red combo on the intake!
                            yeah donna I really like the color combo

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                            302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                            k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

i wish i can say that i did the combo on the car.. silver/ red/ black but jim did that.. he changed the colors that i had and went to the bright red.. so i have to live with it untill i get the color i want.. more pics to come soon..hope it stops raining soon..

Comment

here are some more pictures. red painted VCs are on now and the new CAI/WAI is installed...let us know what you all think.
                                Last edited by 87_crown_vic; 01-30-2008, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X