No announcement yet.

Jelybean's Ford Crown Victoria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floating car? Anybody? I'll by the beer and spraypaint.........Anybody?..................No?.. ..............Sigh................*blows raspberry*........Then sigh's again.............lol
    YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

I guess popular vote gets it, LX's didn't come with Turbines. I guess I just got a loaded LX... about the only option it doesn't have is the heated windshield and teh tow pack.
      1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
      1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
      Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
      Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

~~~***UPDATE***~~~

********************UPDATE********************

here are pics of Donnas cars together now that she is a Panther owner. Petemang cant complain she isnt a Panther owner.
        Last edited by 87_crown_vic; 01-30-2008, 10:25 AM.
        Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

Looks like that car's got a lot of potential! Keep us updated!

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
          1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
          But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

by the way...Donna (Jelybean) named the car A.F. ......... if you wanna know what that stands for she is gonna have to answer, but it is a funny answer.

Comment

hmmm i could think of a few things from a.f. the first one that comes to mind i wont say.
              Give a man a fish and he will be fed for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will promptly forget that he once did not know, and proceed to call anyone who asks, a n00b and flame them on the boards for being stupid.

Comment

take a guess.... it just might be what you are thinkin

Comment

Ass Fucker!
                  Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                  Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

nope...wrong answer Jon

Comment

nice

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                      2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                      1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                      1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                      2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                      1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

well boys and girls the AF made it home.

updates later
                        Last edited by jelybean; 09-15-2007, 06:16 PM.
                        RIP DENNIS BARTLETT 1-13-2009

Comment

Originally posted by 87_crown_vic View Post
                          Petemang cant complain she isnt a Panther owner.
                          when did I complain about this??? :confused:

she's lookin good
                          Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                          'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                          sigpic
                          85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Originally posted by 88Vic View Post
                            Dan's(87vicFIVEO) Vic is an LX and has wire wheelcovers.
                            An option maybe?

Comment

AF made the trip fine and had great MPG. we did the math and AF made the trip at 25 mpg.

Petemang....you said something at SF about her saying the Panthers are just cars. you said something like it doesnt really matter since you dont own one....lol...now she does. AF now has a CD player installed. back speakers were attacked by mice, so i replaced with premium sound 6x9s from Deuce when i got him. to my surprise the car wasnt running as common ground setup for the stereo. i still ran new speaker wire to the back since i didnt know if the mice chewed them up someplace else. now that it is home, i can do some other necessary repairs. looks like we are gonna have to setup a photo lineup of the cars one of these days. my 2 CVs, Donnas CV, and the MGM i will be getting. all mine will be 1987s though.
                              Last edited by 87_crown_vic; 09-15-2007, 11:20 PM.

Comment

as far as I know, turbines were an upgrade wheel option on all models, even the Town Car. Signatures got "premium wheel covers". aka wire spoke hub caps. Its possible a better wheel was standard on the Cartier but I don't know that for sure. Base model TC got a crappy looking hub cap. My car in particular came with the upgraded premium locking wheel covers. Had the stupid security bolt shit through the middle. Identical in appearance to any other wire spoke hub cap but with a Lincoln center cap.
                                86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                                5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                                I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Working...
                                X