• Show
Clear All

The Tank was originally dark blue.
    Also:

-ryan s.
    Attached Files
    08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
    03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
    97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
    94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
    73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
    12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
    Originally posted by pantera77
    Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Hell yeah some bare metal!
      ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
      My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
      My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
      But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
      my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

bare metal the whole car and clear the metal!

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
        ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
        Originally posted by dmccaig
        Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

And drive only on sunny days...
          ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Blind everyone!!
            Primer action: engage!!

-ryan s.
            03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
            97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--

Comment

So I'm doing stuff:

The trunk and rear quarters are primered. I need to fill in some spots in the bumper cover, then hit it with primer/filler. Then I'm going to wet sand the rear quarters, trunk and bumper cover before another coat of primer.
              I need to sand and then hit the spare trunk reflector with another coat of primer/filler because I have some "things" that I need to work out.
              Then it's onward to the doors and roof (which I'm not looking forward too).
              And the Tank will lose it's stripe while all this work is going on.
              BUT FEAR NOT!!!!!!!!!!!
              It is returning in all it's Grabber Green glory.

-ryan s.
              03 Mercury Marauder- 63k

Comment

This is the definition of a hot rod. Nice work!!! At some point, you will probably end up swapping the Marauder drivetrain in there. LOL

Packman

Comment

This is the definition of a hot rod. Nice work!!! At some point, you will probably end up swapping the Marauder drivetrain in there. LOL

Packman

Comment

I am not going to swap my Marauder's drivetrain in the Tank, no matter how many times you suggest it. That would be the exact opposite of what I'm trying to accomplish with an efficiency build.
                    A 4v in the Town Car, now, that's a swap that could happen in the next 7 years or so...
                    In Tank related news, I forgot to mention that I replaced the #8 spark plug on Friday(with another E3). I also topped off the trans fuild because it was a bit low.
                    Now I have my shifts back and it idles and runs like a boss. No more stumbling and misfiring.

-ryan s.
                    03 Mercury Marauder- 63k

Comment

Awesome Ryan. Love the updates in the sig!
                      ~David~

Comment

Ba da doop.

-ryan s.
                        03 Mercury Marauder- 63k

Comment

Forward progress.....

And this is the pile of dust from 2 doors and a fender with 3 coats of paint.

Honestly, I dropped a good 5 lbs, and that's being generous. It's all primered now.
                          Only need to do the drivers side doors, hood, roof, and front bumper cover!!!!!
                          Getting there!!!

-ryan s.
                          03 Mercury Marauder- 63k

Comment

What is with the jeep?
                            03 Marauder DPB, HS, 6disk, Organizer Mods> LED's in & Out, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector, U-Haul Trans Pan, Blue Fuzzy Dice
                            02 SL500 Silver Arrow
                            08 TC Signature Limited, HID's Mods>235/55-17 Z rated BFG G-Force Comp-2 A/S Plus, Addco 1" rear Sway, Posi Carrier, Compustar Remote Start, floor liners, trunk organizer, Two part Sun Visors, B&M Trans drain Plug, Winter=05 Mustang GT rims, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R-2 235/55-17
                            12 Escape Limited V6 AWD, 225/65R17 Vredestein Quatrac Pro, Winter 235/70-16 Conti Viking Contact7 Mods>Beamtech LED headlight bulbs, Husky floor liners

Comment

That's not a Jeep. That's an engine stand.

-ryan s.
                              03 Mercury Marauder- 63k

Comment

Plane engine?
                                03 Marauder DPB, HS, 6disk, Organizer Mods> LED's in & Out, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector, U-Haul Trans Pan, Blue Fuzzy Dice
                                02 SL500 Silver Arrow
                                08 TC Signature Limited, HID's Mods>235/55-17 Z rated BFG G-Force Comp-2 A/S Plus, Addco 1" rear Sway, Posi Carrier, Compustar Remote Start, floor liners, trunk organizer, Two part Sun Visors, B&M Trans drain Plug, Winter=05 Mustang GT rims, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R-2 235/55-17
                                12 Escape Limited V6 AWD, 225/65R17 Vredestein Quatrac Pro, Winter 235/70-16 Conti Viking Contact7 Mods>Beamtech LED headlight bulbs, Husky floor liners

Comment

Working...
                                X