Pesty's Crown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pesty351 View Post
    Yeah I've thought about that but its been done soooo many times.

On a box?

Never.

Comment

Not on a box but everywhere else.

Originally posted by 91grandmarquis View Post
      Did you order a new flux capacitor? I hear with the new shocks the stock ones can get a little iffy with ripping the fabric of space-time, something you should watch out for.

Other than that it looks good.
      I couldn't find one at a good price so I had to fab mine own. I did however get a good deal on a Mr. Fusion on EBay.
      1984 CV tudor 351W, 4bbl, 5-speed best time in the 1/8 8.39 at 80 with 1.80 60ft time.
      2006 P71, 1988 Bronco II, 1986 Baby LTD(5.0 & T5 swap in progress), 1976 16' Hobie Cat, 12' AquaFinn
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2651997 UPDATED 20100826
      sigpic

Comment

I want soooo bad!!!!!!

1984 CV tudor 351W, 4bbl, 5-speed best time in the 1/8 8.39 at 80 with 1.80 60ft time.
        2006 P71, 1988 Bronco II, 1986 Baby LTD(5.0 & T5 swap in progress), 1976 16' Hobie Cat, 12' AquaFinn
        sigpic

Comment

Not on a box but everywhere else.
          Sigh.

Someday, I'll talk someone into buying a set for their Box, although it appears that I'm going to have to do it myself, lol.

Comment

nice pic going back to the year 2015 I vw always loved your vic good luck with the rear suspension rebuild

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
            302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
            k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

I'd love to run magnum 500's... I loved them since i was driving my 77 LTDII and happened to see a picture of the 'sport' LTDII with magnums on it...
              Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
              'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
              sigpic
              85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

I remember some poor bastard over at the Corral who bought one of these blowers (I vaguely recall a couple of other mentions about this elsewhere), and attempted to install it on his mustang....

While Weiand/Holley claims they can be installed on a late 5.0, judging by what happened with this one guy it's a grand fairy tale, so far as making it work on a late 5.0....Weiand assumes you can use stock 5.0 brackets to make it work, but apparently, they seriously don't know whether or not it will work. When I called about it, I was transferred back and forth a few times, and then sent to an answering machine.
                Last edited by Guest; 05-29-2010, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Yeah I've thought about that but its been done soooo many times.
                  DO IIIIT!!!!!!

Won't the rear end sag a little bit with the 175lb springs?
                  Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
                  New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

Factory are only 107.
                    sigpic

Comment

Ok so all that bushing suspension bullshit sucked just encase anyone wanted to know. I need to go get a alignment before I can make a true opinion on what it drives like now.
                      sigpic

Comment

bushings are fun ain't they? BTDT shit.
                        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

x5 on the PITA that control arm bushings are

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                          Originally posted by gadget73
                          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                          Originally posted by dmccaig
                          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Ok so for some reason the left front is sitting higher than the right by about an inch. Dont know why....
                            sigpic

Comment

need grease between the washer and shells? is one of the arms not moving freely?

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                              rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                              Originally posted by gadget73
                              ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                              Originally posted by dmccaig
                              Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Ok so for some reason the left front is sitting higher than the right by about an inch. Dont know why....
                                Are the springs rotated correctly into the pockets?

Comment

Working...
                                X