X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lookin pretty good

1999 P74 HPP 3.27 RAR

Comment

How about dark ford blue on the cover, just for some variety? Or maybe just paint the raised 'powered by ford' in dark blue.
      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Hmmmmm........

I was actually tossing around the idea of doing some parts darker blue, maybe I will now.
        Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
        Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Mang I love freshly painted ford blue

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
          302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
          k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Sounds like an awesome project GL! I was going to suggest Tom Langdon's Stovebolt Six catalog, but they are exclusively GM engines.

Packman

Comment

Yeah, well, it is called the "Stovebolt Six" catalog for a reason lol

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
              1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
              But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Jon is a prior stovebolter, therefore he knows this.
                1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

could paint the raised lettering silver like i did

this was my strait 6 project a few years back
                  my old 39 plymoth coupe, rebuilt the original 218 flathead 6
                  Last edited by Guest; 03-25-2008, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Mmmmmmmm

Not too keen on silver, but it's something to consider.

And yep, used to be a stovebolter.
                    Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                    Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Looks pretty snazzy with some of the goodies on there. Are the manifolds (EFI, right?) new, or were they blasted or something? I'd probably paint the VC black, but thats just me; maybe I'd paint the letters in blue or something too.

At any rate, it looks good... for a 240.
                      **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                      **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                      **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                      **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Manifolds are indeed 300 EFI's, dunno if they are new or not, I suppose they could have been blasted.
                        Pebbles-1968 Ford F250

Comment

Originally posted by P72Ford View Post
                          Looks pretty snazzy with some of the goodies on there. Are the manifolds (EFI, right?) new, or were they blasted or something? I'd probably paint the VC black, but thats just me; maybe I'd paint the letters in blue or something too.

At any rate, it looks good... for a 240.
                          Hey! the 240 looks the same as the 300
                          YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

Originally posted by capridrifter View Post
                            Hey! the 240 looks the same as the 300

I'm aware of that... it's sort of a lame inside joke.
                            **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                            **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

oh because the 240 is smaller, and has a little less power? little engine that could?
                              YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

No, its a long story. Now stop whoring up Jon's thread...

Comment

Working...
                                X