No announcement yet.

My 1987 Two Door Crown Victoria AKA THE BROWN BLOB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very nice man. This is a well done job. I dont think you could make it look any better. super job!

Comment

left one should say "TITS"
      right one should say "GTFO"
      :p

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
      Originally posted by gadget73
      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
      Originally posted by dmccaig
      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

I hope mine sits exactly like that, if I ever do the big brake swap to the 85.
        Perfect!
        Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
        'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
        sigpic
        85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
          Which do you prefer?

Back Off

All Fired up

Maybe something custom like

and

or my personal fav.

1. Sure. Looks great. Let me guess, a double entendre'?

2. Only if the rest of the car is engulfed in flames.

3. You are posting in this forum, and therefore asking for opinions. If you don't want negative opinions, don't post pictures of your white-trash disaster in the making, and you won't receive them. Your car looks like hillbilly hell with those truck mudflaps, and the last time I saw that many Ford logos on the back of an automobile, it was belonging to a truck that had been rear-ended by 6 Tauruses.

4. Try it. Please.

5. Don't post pics of 'The World's Tackiest Crown Vic Coupe', and I'll be glad to shut the fuck up.

Thank you, please drive through.

Comment

function over form. im sure they werent put on for show.
            1988 MGM GS - Preferred Equipment Package 172A; InstaClear

1980 Lincoln Continental Coupe
            1994 MGM GS Montigua
            2005 F150 Lariat Scab 4x4 3.73 LS
            2002 Mustang GT Coupe

Comment

I like them... if I had nice paint to protect Id have flaps too...!!!
              I might just have to fish out the diamond plate mud flaps I bought forever ago and put those bad boys on
              Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
              'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
              sigpic
              85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate View Post
                3. You are posting in this forum, and therefore asking for opinions. If you don't want negative opinions, don't post pictures of your white-trash disaster in the making, and you won't receive them.
                You know what? You are totally correct on that point. This is the internet and I have to grow some tougher skin.

Originally posted by rick99601 View Post
                function over form. im sure they werent put on for show.
                No. I put them on for show and function. They fit the car's overall theme perfectly. Half of the pictures they aren't even noticeable because they blend right in.

Originally posted by 85crownHPP View Post
                I like them... if I had nice paint to protect Id have flaps too...!!!
                I might just have to fish out the diamond plate mud flaps I bought forever ago and put those bad boys on
                lol <3
                Last edited by 87gtVIC; 12-03-2010, 07:45 AM. Reason: Had to remove my 2 cents
                ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Went over the car with some Meguiars Ultimate Quick Exterior Detailer then headed over to the body shop to show her off. They were speechless and not just because they cannot already speak English lol. The owner said that they never looked like this off of the factory/when new. I was happy that they thought she looked good all dressed up in her bright trim. They too said that the bright trim really sets her off and would have looked too plain if I didnt have all of it installed.

One of the guys actually once owned an 86 gray four door crown vic.

My dead pedal arrived today...and I will attempt to install it once it gets a bit warmer out.
                  ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
                    ,,, They were speechless and not just because they cannot already speak English lol.....
                    Lmao!!

Pete
                    For other types of inquiry, more information is required. Please press 4 to speak to a representative who can help you with your question. This call may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.

2003 Grand Marquis Ultimate, the "Stealth Bomber": http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...-Grand-Marquis
                    1991 S-10, 'Bulldog', 2.5l 5 speed: http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...375#post698375
                    1985 Town Car, 'Faded Glory', gone but not forgotten. 84/87/91/97 MGMs too.

Comment

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                      1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                      1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                      2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                      2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Originally posted by Piece-it pete View Post
                        Lmao!!

Pete
                        dave hires illegals to paint his cars! *alerts the press*
                        sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

Some Fresh Pics

Just went over the car and snapped some pictures. A video is uploading atm as well.

She is so pretty.
                          ~David~

Comment

how long until you can register it as a classic/antique/whatever your state calls it?
                            sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

I have not looked into it.

Some videos...Part 1: http://s1143.photobucket.com/albums/...t=MOV03955.mp4

Part 2:http://s1143.photobucket.com/albums/...t=MOV03956.mp4

Just me driving around a little bit. Very windy out while I was out of the car so you can barely make out anything I said...and I have no idea what I said either.
                              ~David~

Comment

"hrsshh cleand hhhrrsshhh wwhoooshprettynice whooosshhh"

oh wind, killer of many a car video soundtrack.

It sounded beastly when you stepped on it.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
                                160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
                                waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

Working...
                                X