No announcement yet.

My 1987 Two Door Crown Victoria AKA THE BROWN BLOB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok... wow... now I definitely think your car is hot, but a pin-up poster of your car? really?

you need a girl dude. :p

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

i need pin-up posters of my cars. hawt.
      1988 MGM GS - Preferred Equipment Package 172A; InstaClear

1980 Lincoln Continental Coupe
      1994 MGM GS Montigua
      2005 F150 Lariat Scab 4x4 3.73 LS
      2002 Mustang GT Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by slymer View Post
        ok... wow... now I definitely think your car is hot, but a pin-up poster of your car? really?

I like it. This has been a project since 2006 when I started driving. Much time, money, skill, research, and effort has gone into mainly by myself. I felt it was necessary to at least have a nice poster made up honoring what the car looks like today because you never know what tomorrow brings. When you get into a project as deep as I have you too may want a nice poster made up. It will be a nice thing to look at 50 years down the road.

Originally posted by rick99601 View Post
        i need pin-up posters of my cars. hawt.
        Thanks Rick.
        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

I'd display that poster in my garage, if I had a garage, and if it was free, lol.
          Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
          'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
          sigpic
          85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
            I like it. This has been a project since 2006 when I started driving. Much time, money, skill, research, and effort has gone into mainly by myself. I felt it was necessary to at least have a nice poster made up honoring what the car looks like today because you never know what tomorrow brings. When you get into a project as deep as I have you too may want a nice poster made up. It will be a nice thing to look at 50 years down the road.
            true... just had to raz ya though. That really is goin the extra mile there mang. again... wow.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
            rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Comment

i think you should try and put the BB away as soon as possible.

sure itd be nice to have the poster to show your grand kids. buttt, nothing would beat being able to give them a ride in it.

1994 MGM GS Montigua
              2002 Mustang GT Coupe

Comment

true... just had to raz ya though. That really is goin the extra mile there mang. again... wow.

Originally posted by rick99601 View Post
                i think you should try and put the BB away as soon as possible.

sure itd be nice to have the poster to show your grand kids. buttt, nothing would beat being able to give them a ride in it.
                The BB is the DD but she stays put during the winter. Public transportation get me where I need to go in snow, and accompanying salt.
                ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

I am definitely going to get some picture of my junk for the office.

My friend just had a 20x30 shot made of the Monte picking the front wheels. The detail is amazing... really neat to see the slicks are wrinkled up, and wheels up.

There is a guy at that track that takes pictures, and sells them for a small fee. The 20x30 was $20, I think, but its really nice.

I always set my desktop background at work to a picture of one of my piles, and folks in the office are always asking me about the stuff.

They especially liked the picture of the pulling machine with the wheels up. Lots of 'wtf is that?' questions over that one.

I always tell them that 'that' is what white collar rednecks do after work, and on the weekends.
                  **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                  **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                  **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                  **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post

The BB is the DD but she stays put during the winter. Public transportation get me where I need to go in snow, and accompanying salt.
                    thats what im sayin, take her off DD duty ASAP. someone could hit you and its all over.

i know shes the DD for now, but someday..

1994 MGM GS Montigua
                    2002 Mustang GT Coupe

Comment

ask neighbors and friends with garages if they would wanna rent cheap...thats what i did, took me a couple years to find one though haha. But at least your keeping it away from the salt!
                      -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

Next poster, you should have a girl on the car!

Comment

Originally posted by ford man View Post
                          Next poster, you should have a girl on the car!

now your talkin!!!

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                          1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                          1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                          2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                          2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

yup... he needs a girl

Comment

well, [I]near[I] the car, dont wanna distort the sheet metal! hahaha
                              -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

Originally posted by Brown_Muscle View Post
                                well, [I]near[I] the car, dont wanna distort the sheet metal! hahaha
                                so your saying he can only get "heavy" girls to pose for his car? your mean! lol

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                                1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                                1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                                2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                                2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Working...
                                X