Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gabegt90 View Post
    did you met up with tom there?
    He did, and me as well. That car drives really nice. I drove it to the show for him. He got one of the nicer boxes out there.

Dave, pm me your address so I can send you the headrests.
    1991 LTD P72 351 W Restored Century Police (Ongoing Project) Sergeant Vic.

It's a dog eat dog world and I'm wearing milk bone underwear.

Comment

Wow!!! The paint on the '86 looks to be in imaculate condition. I'm guessing that will be replaced with the white and blue paint eventually. Is that the corner of the blues mobile (no. 2) in the second pic?

Packman

Comment

Yes it is:

Car will be painted white next month. Also, the interior will be changed to dark blue.

Comment

My buddy's Caprice just got out of the paintshop. Looks like he will finish before me.

Comment

Nice Caprice, but the CV is better!

Packman

Comment

Much prefer that red over the white and blue of a cop car...sooner or later my Merc will be painted a nice dark red like that.

sigpic
              - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

I do love these cars in that factory shade of Red, but White/Black Paint with a Blue Interior will go with the Theme of the car.

Comment

Just got it back this weekend from being painted. I think it turned out great! I also had them install NOS headlight doors, grille, door handles, mirrors, wheel lip moldings, antenna delete plug, and LTD emblems. The filler panels for the bumpers were also painted, but not reinstalled because the bumpers are coming right back off for rechroming.

Interior will be changed to dark blue soon, and MARS lightbar will installed on the roof.
                  Last edited by neums; 11-16-2009, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Looking very impressive! Should be even better after the interior swap and bumper rechroming. Might be interesting to see this project in person sometime.
                    2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Looks very nice.
                      **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                      **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                      **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                      **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Looking good. Can't wait to see it in Chicago in 2010.

I have started working on mine agan and I hope to have it ready this year.
                        1991 LTD P72 351 W Restored Century Police (Ongoing Project) Sergeant Vic.

It's a dog eat dog world and I'm wearing milk bone underwear.

Comment

Nice..once its done park it in a garage and never take it outside.
                          ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                          My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                          My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                          But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                          my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

wow:jawdrop: that is beautiful! If you dont mid me asking, how much money do have budgeted for the this thing.
                            Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
                            New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

looks like it turned out good, cant wait to see the finnished product. i always wanted to do up a unmarked 79-87 box vic, always loved cop cars as a kid

also on a side note, wasent the same car used in terminator II?

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                              1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                              1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                              2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                              2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
                                Nice..once its done park it in a garage and never take it outside.

X2
                                -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

Working...
                                X