my 83 tudor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my 83 tudor

hey this is my car. i had to drive 6 hours to pic this up. i found it on ebay for $1100. it was all factory when i got it with 66xxx miles on it. since i have had it i put
    factory 94 mustang cobra headers
    BBK off-road h-pipe
    flowmaster super 44's with custom tailpipes
    KYB Gr-2 rear shocks
    painted PI 16in. rims
    limo rear sway bar 1.025in.
    tinted windows

in the 2 months i have had it i have put over 3300 miles on it, driving from KS to IA all the time is killing me.
    Attached Files
    1979 lincoln versailis, ford test ordered car, factory floor shift with bucket seats.
    1983 lincoln mark VI, all factory
    2015 Mustang GT 50yrs SHERROD, 6 speed 302, track pack, premium package, Custom JL sound system.

very nice!! hows she sound??
    Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
    'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
    sigpic
    85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Nice!!!
      1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - Current - June 2016 POTM Winner
      1996 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
      1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
      1987 Mercury Grand Marquis LS 2dr - Long gone

Comment

they sound great can't really hear it at a stop but it opens up very nice. nice sound when i let off the gas also.
        1979 lincoln versailis, ford test ordered car, factory floor shift with bucket seats.
        2015 Mustang GT 50yrs SHERROD, 6 speed 302, track pack, premium package, Custom JL sound system.

Comment

You done that car great. Awesome!

Oh yeah, you can take the amber part of the side lenses off for a cleaner look
          1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
          Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

nice!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
            2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
            1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
            1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
            2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
            1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

soo sexy!
              ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
              My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
              My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
              But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
              my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

thank you. i just went and pulled a wagon front sway bar so that should be going on soon, and my wagon rear springs will be in the parts store soon.

Comment

awesome. the springs will make it look great.
                  ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                  My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                  My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                  But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                  my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

whats better than one 2door? two of em! lol

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                    1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                    1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                    2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                    2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Good wheel choice! The blue wheel paint is odd, but I imagine it just takes a little getting used to.

How are you liking the ruptured eardrums from the Rumblemaster exhaust?
                      2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Nice!!!! I think the subtle blue paint on the wheels looks good.

Packman

Comment

just to update the wagon springs never came in so it still sits low in the back. left this car at my parents house for a couple months while i had the ltd on post, started to miss it so i took my good on gas newer mark VIII and swaped it with this. Just put on the fender braces under the hood. Now that i have this back i'm getting some good ideas for it when i feel like spending some $.

Comment

does anyone have any idea what the color codes for this car are.

Comment

I just bought my merc some presents today and she loves me for them

I did a tune up with E3 plugs, new wires and went ahead and put in a MSD coil while i was at it.
                              I got the full set of rims for $150 not really the ones i wanted but for that price couldnt say no.
                              I ordered some headlights for it that should be in on friday so i cant wait to get those in.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0077.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.8 KB
ID:	1265726Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0078.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	1265727

Comment

Working...
                              X