No announcement yet.

SVT98t's 2003 Mercury Marauder **DUW**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least you have nice looking plates. The Jersey plates are sort of pukey. I think I may change mine over to Battleship New Jersey plates just so its less blah.

86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
      At least you have nice looking plates. The Jersey plates are sort of pukey. I think I may change mine over to Battleship New Jersey plates just so its less blah.

It would fit the towncar well . It would just be a Black, shiny, jizztastic battleship.
      Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
      New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

are the gold NY plates manditory now? and LOL at them NJ plates. "you sunk my battleship!" lol

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
        1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
        1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
        2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
        2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Originally posted by marquisman View Post
          are the gold NY plates manditory now? and LOL at them NJ plates. "you sunk my battleship!" lol
          As of April those are the new plate being issued.
          ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
          My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
          My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
          But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
          my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

that blows. them things are weird looking

Comment

Congrats on that Panther, looks very sharp and well cared, keep it that way mang
              MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

They now made the new gay gold plates an option.
                I have to re-register the Tank on friday/monday. They were forceing people to buy the new gay gold plates when they re-registered. But now they can't. I was afraid.
                So, i eith pay $93 for the same NY plates, or pay $120 for new plates, or $163 for new paltes with the same numbers.

$93. That's what i thought.

Thanks sniper308!

-ryan s.
                08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
                03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
                97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
                94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
                73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
                12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
                Originally posted by pantera77
                Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

fuckin eh!

Comment

I think I may go for the new plates! It cant look bad against my Hot Chocolate Metallic.
                    ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
                      I think I may go for the new plates! It cant look bad against my Hot Chocolate Metallic.
                      don't you mean primer gray

I kid I kid lol
                      Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
                      New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

Originally posted by hemihotrod402 View Post
                        don't you mean primer gray

I kid I kid lol
                        Read the signature!
                        ~David~

Comment

Great looking car dude. I have always liked the Marauder's dual exhaust and fog light fascia. The rims as well.
                          '01 Mercury Grand Marquis GS 4.6L
                          '01 Ford Mustang GT 4.6L

Comment

Update!!

Tonight, the Marauder goes into it's annual hibernation at an undisclosed location.
                            It will be washed and pics are to be had before it goes to "wintersleep".
                            It's been a mild summer of driving. I think i only put 1,000 miles on it this summer. Not being able to keep it at my house until late July really killed the summer. But hey, now it can rest easy for the next.....6 months or so.
                            The battery will be unplugged. It will recieve Sta-Bil. And the car cover. Air Ride disabled.
                            Ok. Look for some good clean pics later this evening!!

-ryan s.
                            03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
                            97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--

Comment

5.1 Stroker is on!

Yup. You heard right. The 5.0 stroker build is on.
                              My cousin just bought a Teksid block as a back up plan for his 03 Cobra. So I've decided to go get one as well. And since he's been ahead of me for every mod, I'm finally going to out do him: 5.0 stroker. Bored .020 over. Forged everything. So, after the blower goes one, him and I are going to be building our motors side by side.
                              And I may have the heads worked on as well. The shop I go to for machining is awesome. They truly to amazing work. And don't suck.
                              So, blown in April, and motor built over the summer so I can install it next winter! Woot!

-ryan s.
                              03 Mercury Marauder- 63k

Comment

fuck ya! and being blown in the spring must be an awsome feeling lol

Comment

Working...
                                X