Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 79lincolnlover View Post
    Looks good man. Who owns the Tempo?
    That's my backup/beater car. My grandpa gave it to me a few weeks ago. It's a 1990 with the 2.3/3 speed, talk about slow. Only 20k miles on it as he rarely drove it. 20 years in buffalo have taken it's toll on it though.

2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
    2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
    2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
    1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

Looks great winter tires on your GMQ!
      1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - Current - June 2016 POTM Winner
      1996 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
      1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
      1987 Mercury Grand Marquis LS 2dr - Long gone

Comment

Was bored today and found a can of bbq paint, so I decided to paint my mustang "headers". I know it won't last long but at least they'll look good laying around.

2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
        1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

Was this a spray on bbq paint or a roll on? It looks nice.
          ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
          My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
          My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
          But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
          my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Dude. Love the car. This is what I'm thinkin'.......ready?

Summer 2010!!!
            the 91 GM vs. The Tank of Justice II in a 1/8 mile drag race!!!!
            Live from Shredd and Ragen Cruise Night at Dunn Tire Raceway Park!!!!!!!
            Laaaaaaaaaaaancaster!!!!!!!!!!!!
            08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
            03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
            97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
            94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
            73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
            12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
            Originally posted by pantera77
            Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

I noticed that when you did your brake lines, a lot of it was in that funky green-coating line. Did you have extra trouble with the flares because of the coating? I've had experiences where it seems to be narfing with the flaring tool because of the coating coming off, but I don't really have a lot of experience with doing brake lines.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
              160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
              waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
                Was this a spray on bbq paint or a roll on? It looks nice.
                Just spray on.

Originally posted by SVT98t View Post
                Dude. Love the car. This is what I'm thinkin'.......ready?

Summer 2010!!!
                the 91 GM vs. The Tank of Justice II in a 1/8 mile drag race!!!!
                Live from Shredd and Ragen Cruise Night at Dunn Tire Raceway Park!!!!!!!
                Laaaaaaaaaaaancaster!!!!!!!!!!!!
                2 words: Fuck. Yes.

Originally posted by johnunit View Post
                I noticed that when you did your brake lines, a lot of it was in that funky green-coating line. Did you have extra trouble with the flares because of the coating? I've had experiences where it seems to be narfing with the flaring tool because of the coating coming off, but I don't really have a lot of experience with doing brake lines.
                It was just about the same as doing regular lines. I did these at school (free lifts FTW) and used there awesome hydraulic flaring kit which owns my crappy crank and wank one.

Comment

The cheap glasspacks don't sound bad at all. Incentive
                  sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

Spotted a fellow gmner at the junkyard today. Now I have to drive all the way back to finish getting this lower intake.

Comment

too cool!
                      ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Cool!...I wish to drive south to meet you all.
                        1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - Current - June 2016 POTM Winner
                        1996 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
                        1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
                        1987 Mercury Grand Marquis LS 2dr - Long gone

Comment

Those lacy spoke turbines will look classy when you get them on, did you get the lincoln caps as well because i am pretty sure the merc ones don't fit .

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-...20667_6045.jpg
                          http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-...89445_9986.jpg
                          Ont And Canada PPL The Cookhouse in Dwight

91 Grand Marq . . . . . . 88 ho wagon (project) . . . . . . 80' Lincoln Mark VI

Comment

The center caps were unfortunately already gone. I wonder if 93/94 aero center caps would fit it, as they look like the mount the same

Anyways, today I picked up a exploder upper and lower intake and throttle body for a hint over $40. It's the gay no-internal-egr kind, but we don't need no stickin egr bs. Not the prettiest things but they should clean up nicely.

Comment

Did you keep the bolts too?
                              ~David~

Comment

hey man, i gotta go back to M&M today. I'll give you a hand with that intake if you can help me fanagle this differential out. Thanks mang!!
                                -ryan
                                08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
                                03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
                                97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
                                94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
                                73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
                                12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
                                Originally posted by pantera77
                                Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Working...
                                X