"Vicky"-1987 Ford LTD Crown Victoria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hemihotrod402 View Post
    lol I kinda feel like a huge douche now. Jeff (4door) offered me his complete interior for free, and I could have had the front seats with it. He sent me pics and they looked exactly the same as those pics I just posted. I told him that it was too faded. Now it make me wonder what I just passed up lol.
    IIRC, Jeff said that his '85 CV had like 500,000 kms on it! Probably why he decided to take it out of service.
    '79 Continental Town Car
    '90 Crown Victoria LTD
    '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Originally posted by 79lincolnlover View Post
      IIRC, Jeff said that his '85 CV had like 500,000 kms on it! Probably why he decided to take it out of service.
      yeah, it had a million and a half miles on it, so I assumed that it was just wear. I now realize I was probably wrong lol.
      Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
      New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

What time ya leaving today?
        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
        my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
          What time ya leaving today?
          7 AM...1 hour from now
          Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
          New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

Good luck. Hopefully you get there on schedule and in one piece.
            ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

congrats on POTM!

its nice to see another box owner thats planning on keeping it til the day they die.

i need a second box too to just drive and enjoy without worrying about it.
              Last edited by rick99601; 10-02-2010, 03:50 PM.
              1988 MGM GS - Preferred Equipment Package 172A; InstaClear

1980 Lincoln Continental Coupe
              1994 MGM GS Montigua
              2005 F150 Lariat Scab 4x4 3.73 LS
              2002 Mustang GT Coupe

Comment

Congrats on the POTM mang!
                Former panther owner
                1981 CV 351 4bbl
                1991 CV 302 EFI

Comment

Thanks!

Just got back from Scott's, got two front seats and 4 door panels. I have a plan for the seats that I can hopefully make work. And i'm going to use bits and pieces off of both sets of panels to make the best set I possibly can.

Comment

sorry i wasnt awake to meet you mang
                    the anxiety and depression have gotten to me, stressed out about teh bills, havent been sleeping well at all, and it caught up with me today

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Originally posted by Lincolnmania View Post
                      sorry i wasnt awake to meet you mang
                      the anxiety and depression have gotten to me, stressed out about teh bills, havent been sleeping well at all, and it caught up with me today

HE'S ALIVE!

Nah It's cool. Nick tried waking you up but you were out cold so we just said forget about it lol.
                      Last edited by hemihotrod402; 10-03-2010, 11:09 AM.

Comment

We tested the power seat track on the drivers seat today. It works like a charm. Also swept all of the crap off the seats. They actually cleaned up really nice.

Comment

Did you take any pictures during your trip?
                          ~David~

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
                            Did you take any pictures during your trip?
                            No I forgot the camera

I can say that there were a lot of awesome scenic views along I80 just before we got on Rt 54, and the city of Danville was just Beautiful.

Comment

I hate when that happens. This past SF I forgot my camera at home. I was pissed. Good thing a camera wasn't need to have a good trip.
                              ~David~

Comment

My plan on the front seats worked out. More later.

The seats are most likely getting put in this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X