"Vicky"-1987 Ford LTD Crown Victoria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new improved list

I was bored so I compiled a list of what to get done this winter.

Blackout headlight bezels
    Stock Dual exhaust w/ glasspacks
    Gauges over the glove compartment
    Shave the hood emblem

Ive gotten a qoute on wheels and tires....1200 bucks :hairraise: it will be worth it though

get this stuff wrapped up than I need to start saving for a new daily driver. Than I can go completely apeshit on the core mods I want to get done.

Oh yeah, and I reinstalled the airbox today, thinking about sanding and painting the intake tube black, and getting a 5 inch conical filter.
    Last edited by hemihotrod402; 11-22-2009, 08:14 PM.
    Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
    New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

God its been a while.

I GOT MY HEADLIGHT BEZELS!!!!!!!!

Thanks to neums, I got them today via UPS. They look so nice, I almost feel guilty about sanding them and painting them, but oh well. Sorry, no pics yet.
      Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
      New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

Finally, a pic

Once I get the ambition up, ill venture out to the garage and get the snadpaper, and prep these things. then ill try to talk my mom into letting me spry them in the basement. But ive got exams this week so I doubt Ill get much done.

Oh yeah, and some fucker saran wrapped the car last weekend.

Comment

hmm senior prank or something?

Bezels look great as is.
          ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
          My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
          My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
          But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
          my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Ugghhh Id fuckin be kickin some ass..ur lucky its cold out..The worst tis to Saran Wrap someones car and let it sit in the Hot sun all day.....

Comment

hmmmmmm

hmmmmmmm, maybe if i get reeeally ambitious, could go with a 5 inch, but it might a little too tall

Comment

I officially have all the parts I wanted before prom (except wheels, those are a definite though) and I will post up pictures when the arive. Now Im going to start piecing the parts together to do a rear disc brake swap, find a couple stripless bumpers, and do a full out HO conversion.

Comment

YAY UPS CAME!!!!!!!!!

Ive had the clock for a while, but Ups just came like 5 minutes ago, and the brought my gauges!!!!! Neums supplied the clock and I got the gauges from Scott. I'm kind of a stickler, and Like everything to match, so that left me with original cop gauges or autometer sport comps, and I dont have 120 bucks to spend on sport comps. So i figured I'd help a fellow GMN'r out. We just need to get out of this deep freeze so I can get something done.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Looking good. And +1 for helping out members.
                    ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

I hugged my Mailman today

180 dollars total later, I have a complete set of these things. I have one other package coming, but this is round 1
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hemihotrod402 View Post
                        180 dollars total later, I have a complete set of these things. I have one other package coming, but this is round 1
                        You know the one NOS set is listed for $200 in my for sale thread right...? lol
                        Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                        'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                        sigpic
                        85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Originally posted by 85crownHPP View Post
                          You know the one NOS set is listed for $200 in my for sale thread right...? lol
                          i know....I got a total of 5 with a spare headlight bezel for 180 though

im just messing with ya. Although the one corner I have to transfer the back off of my current one to that one, because one of the screw tabs broke off.

Comment

Looks nice man. I am jealous for sure.
                            ~David~

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
                              I am jealous for sure.
                              actually I thought it was the other way around. Clear Turn Signals or not, you still have a coupe (one thats way farther along then mine)

Comment

Originally posted by hemihotrod402 View Post
                                actually I thought it was the other way around. Clear Turn Signals or not, you still have a coupe (one thats way farther along then mine)
                                ~David~

Comment

Working...
                                X