The tale of the 87' Colony Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The tale of the 87' Colony Park

It took over 12 hours and almost 800 miles, but it made it to it's new home. First off, here are some various pics I took along the trip at random rest stops.

The very beginning:

Gas stop before we left ($.50 cheaper than up here):

Nearly all of this was in the wagon for the whole trip:

More later.
    2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
    2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
    2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
    1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Wow Very nice! One awsome car man

1980 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Signature Series
    351 4 bbl, AOD, 3.08 open
    duel exhaust with cherry bombs

Comment

You must have been awake all night because of the excitement!
      '79 Continental Town Car
      '90 Crown Victoria LTD
      '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Holy crap, are all those boxes panther-related?

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
        160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
        waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

Is that 1987CPLongroof's old panther?
          1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
          Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Man that's nice!

Pete
            Originally posted by gadget73
            For other types of inquiry, more information is required. Please press 4 to speak to a representative who can help you with your question. This call may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.

2003 Grand Marquis Ultimate, the "Stealth Bomber": http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...-Grand-Marquis
            1991 S-10, 'Bulldog', 2.5l 5 speed: http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...375#post698375
            1985 Town Car, 'Faded Glory', gone but not forgotten. 84/87/91/97 MGMs too.

Comment

Originally posted by johnunit View Post
              Holy crap, are all those boxes panther-related?
              Mostly
              Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT View Post
              Is that 1987CPLongroof's old panther?
              Yes, yes it is.
              2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
              1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

That car is pure sex, glad you got a hold of it. Don't let her rust Congrats. The engine bay in that thing is dead sexy, I saw the pics on photobucket or whatever that site was.

Also note wood-grain spoiler FTMFW!
                "Shakedown"- 1991 Grand Marquis GS Dual exhaust, Magnaflow xl turbos, Rear anti sway bar, Outlaw 1 wheels, 43k miles
                1985 GMC 1500

Comment

sweet!!!! now get some oil on that car so the rust dont have a chance. you gonna drive it in the winter?

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                  1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                  1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                  2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                  2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

That is one badass wagon. Glad to see its in very good hands. Keep us updated on her mang!
                    -2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor - Daily Driver - 17" Bullitt's, 235/55/17 Goodyear Eagles, Ex-NH State Police, best 1/4 mile time; 15.3 @ 90 mph
                    -1987 Crown Victoria 2-Door - Project - 90k miles, Summit chambered muffler, Sunpro gauges, parked since 2010, fate tbd

Comment

oooh. I like it. I'm not one for wagons but that is very kool.
                      sigpic
                      1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

Originally posted by marquisman View Post
                        you gonna drive it in the winter?
                        Hell No! The baby's going in the barn as soon as it starts getting cold.

My 91 will be my new winter beater as soon as I finish building it's HO.

Thanks for the compliments everyone. I'll get more pics soon I promise.

Comment

That's a damn nice wagon. Lower it two inches, and call it a day.

Comment

Originally posted by The Auntie Christ View Post
                            That's a damn nice wagon. Lower it two inches, and call it a day.
                            Pirate likes it?! Damn it must be good.

I need to find my better camera...

Comment

So do you like the power it has? How about some videos?
                              ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                              My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                              My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                              But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                              my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Working...
                              X