No announcement yet.

My 03 300A *DUW*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that is also clean...beacuse I never drive it. The oil and fragments was the hardest to get rid of and I keep finding the shit everytine I pressure wash the car.

2005 Legacy GT *13.5 @ 96MPH*
    2003 Mercury Marauder *Totaled*

Comment

Yep I did not think that thru... Guess I shouldn't have called it engine shot *sigh* Heres a picture from a meet a lil while ago. I'm the closest one with the fender badge.

Comment

Found it after a day or 2 of searchhing for the wrong things. No new mods so far. next up on the list is H pipe but I'm waiting till after emmitions testing to do it. Can someone pick the "merge thread" option for my engine bay shot thread and this one for me?

Comment

Originally posted by merc6
          Found it after a day or 2 of searchhing for the wrong things. No new mods so far. next up on the list is H pipe but I'm waiting till after emmitions testing to do it. Can someone pick the "merge thread" option for my engine bay shot thread and this one for me?
          There you go, sir...
          1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
          Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

I love the merge thread option

Comment

Guess I lied The next mod is swapping out wheels and tires cause they need balancing asap. Any ideas on where to go? If you see me on steelies thats why.

Comment

Working...
              X