Zwack88's Hotrod Police Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not only badass but !WAESOME! too.

ATT, SNIPER 308.PROUD OWNER OF ??????????
    MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

Aww hell yes. I didn't know Radial T/A's came in 16"....now there's no reason not to go to 16's...
      '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
      '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

aahh nice. Thats the size Ill be going for once I get aftermarket wheels.
        Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
        'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
        sigpic
        85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Ya I wish they came in a 225/60 so I could get matching fronts and run RWL. I will probably go with a goodyear eagle for the fronts when the existing ones wear out. They are the smooth sidewall as apposed to the ribbed or whatever the hell you want to call the other ones.lol
          2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

Car looks awesome mang!
            Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

Nice.

1991 Crown Victoria LTD, Puff the Magik Dragon

Comment

Originally posted by zwack88
                LOL It is just some little thing humping a rice crispy. I don't know I thought it was funny.lol
                Its a Domokun. LMFAO

Comment

I thought I would show you guys the fruits of my labor of a day and a half of detailing. I claybared it, 1 coat of cleaner wax then 2 coats of protectant wax. I also tried to get some nice backdrops for the pics. Notice I now have a spotlight, yeah sue me. I wanted it cause the blue silicone that was plugging the hole looked ugly as hell. The spotlight came of a pretty famous vic. I bought it off the guy that has the black lightning powered vic. Anyway here they are.

Comment

I love that car. It looks great. Spotlight looks good. Was installation pretty straight forward?

Comment

Yeah, I just had to drill out the silicone shit and take the handle off the spotlight and slide it through. It still had the power wire to hook it up so it was very easy.

Comment

cool pics zach

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                        302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                        k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

If you ever say that car is rough on the outside I'm gonna shove my big fat flat hood up your a**! That Vic looks awesome! Great work!

Comment

lol I better get the lube then.lol

I could take pics of the scratches and stuff but I don't wanna. It photographs and from a distance looks great.

Comment

Damn good looking vic mang!

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
                              1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)
                              1982 LTD Wagon (R.I.P.) -|-1984 Grand Marquis LS(R.I.P.)

Comment

Yea, I don't think I've ever seen pics of your Vic, lol.

Looks mean!!

It's like... a white... newer version... of my car! lol.
                                1984 Ford Crown Vic LTD, The Murphmobile (RIP)
                                1985 Ford Crown Vic LTD, The Murph Deuce (SOLD)
                                1978 Chevrolet Caprice Classic, The Crapiece (current project)

Comment

Working...
                                X