X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice coupe.

1991 Crown Victoria LTD, Puff the Magik Dragon

Comment

well i havent done a hole lot to my car lately but hopefully i will have some more updates soon, i want to shoot for POT next month...

Comment

I like the new front bumper. I prefer them without the black strip. I think I'm gonna take off those black bumpers off mine.

Comment

ya that would be cool im going to try to get a back bumper without the black strip now to, just adds more chrome your car would also look good with clear corner lenses if you could find them,,
          Last edited by Guest; 09-24-2006, 08:54 PM.

Comment

just wondering, how do you get a sticky thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Dave84
              just wondering, how do you get a sticky thread?
              You gotta give the moderator a :blowjob: I'm just kidding, I don't know

Comment

lol ya i knew it was a matter of time before someone pulled a quick one on that lol......

Comment

W'ed like to give everyone who mods the panther a stickie, but then we'de have a whole page of stickies
                  Keep up with the mods and you'll have one sure enough we're even working on changing the layout of this section of the forum to include another subforum just for peoples "official" thread to keep pics of everything to be seen, and leave this part for random pics of things. That way everyone can have a stickei... in a way.
                  Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                  'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                  sigpic
                  85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

well tomorow i should be getting a set of HO headers possably an HO cam i cant use the cam though since i dont have rollar lifters,but there free so ill take them. so on the weekend im going to do my timing chain and hopefully put my headers on, dose anyone know if they bolt on the exhust pipe without cutting them?

Comment

well i got my headers today so with any luck they should be on by the end of the weekend along with a new timing chain and my 351 valve covers..

Comment

dave keep us posted on how the timing chain went

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                        302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                        k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

sure will,,, no prob ill be poasting more pics tomorow of pics im going to take while im working on it and cleaning up the front of the engine , i think im going to get rid of the a/c compresser and all the lines to clean it up in there a bit, its sized anyway...

Comment

well i had it all apart yesterday and the timing chain that was in it was alredy brand new, barley any play at all, so i left it in, but i had to pull the timing chain cover anyway to replace the gaskets, i also eliminated the a/c pump and smog pump,

Comment

hears some new pics of my engine with the 351 valve covers and a/c and smog pump gone, still got to take off some more un needed parts and relly clean it up...

Comment

looks good dave I love the 351 valve covers. its good to have some extra room in there. did you remove the ac condensor as well?

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                                302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                                k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Working...
                                X