• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lincolnmania View Post
    i have scars from that car lol
    i think it is time to shut my heat off......it's close to 90 in the shop
    lolz 89 in teh house here

Comment

Look how young I am in that photo!!

Oh yeah, I would have SO painted my car mint green if I could have found a complete green interior. Those are made of unobtainium though!
      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT View Post
        Look how young I am in that photo!!

Oh yeah, I would have SO painted my car mint green if I could have found a complete green interior. Those are made of unobtainium though!

Kool, nice to meet you Tom. Thanks for making this site. I got my car back today, and I have to say it looks great. Cant wait to show you guys what I have done!
        "Being a champion opens lots of doors—I'd like to get a real estate license, maybe sell insurance."-Mike Tyson

Comment

yes yes yes PICS!!!
          ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
          My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
          My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
          But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
          my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Heres my car after a ton of work. New Paint, wheels, tires, 30% tint, Slick top conversion, and cd player with flash drive.
            "Being a champion opens lots of doors—I'd like to get a real estate license, maybe sell insurance."-Mike Tyson

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Armo View Post
                Heres my car after a ton of work. New Paint, wheels, tires, 30% tint, Slick top conversion, and cd player with flash drive.
                Looking Good
                sigpic
                Current Rides
                67 Cougar XR7
                97 Mountaineer 5.0
                03 Ranger XLT

Comment

Comment

wow looks great!
                    1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - Current - June 2016 POTM Winner
                    1996 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
                    1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
                    1987 Mercury Grand Marquis LS 2dr - Long gone

Comment

Holy hell!!!!!!!

I see a POTM VERY soon!

And I want your rear bumper.
                      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Car looks great mang!
                        -2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor - Daily Driver - 17" Bullitt's, 235/55/17 Goodyear Eagles, Ex-NH State Police, best 1/4 mile time; 15.3 @ 90 mph
                        -1987 Crown Victoria 2-Door - Project - 90k miles, Summit chambered muffler, Sunpro gauges, parked since 2010, fate tbd

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT View Post
                          Holy hell!!!!!!!

I see a POTM VERY soon!

And I want your rear bumper.
                          POTM.I got my fingers crossed

Comment

Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                            'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                            sigpic
                            85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

looks good. what made you keep the little divider chrome piece between the quarter panel windows and door?
                              ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                              My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                              My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                              But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                              my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
                                looks good. what made you keep the little divider chrome piece between the quarter panel windows and door?
                                Not so scary am I?.....Well it was hard for me to decide if i should keep that small divider or not, but after looking at how the trim follows the glass, I decided it would be best to keep it, kinda retain a nice classic body flow. I did'nt want to stray too far from original, its just that vinyl tops ar not my thing, nor do they last in Las Vegas dry heat.

Comment

Working...
                                X