Armo's 79 LTD 2dr build.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Armo View Post
    Not so scary am I?.....Well it was hard for me to decide if i should keep that small divider or not, but after looking at how the trim follows the glass, I decided it would be best to keep it, kinda retain a nice classic body flow. I did'nt want to stray too far from original, its just that vinyl tops ar not my thing, nor do they last in Las Vegas dry heat.
    lol gotchya. i really love the contrast the tints give to your paint.
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

heres a better shot of the roof
      "Being a champion opens lots of doors—I'd like to get a real estate license, maybe sell insurance."-Mike Tyson

Comment

keep'em coming cars gorgeous.
        ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
          lol gotchya. i really love the contrast the tints give to your paint.
          Thanks man. Yeah the tint looks sweet with the color of the car. It was a real pain to do tho, since the tint on there was installed by the dealer in 79'. It took about two days to just remove the film from the rear windows. The price you pay to stay cool in the summer I guesse.
          "Being a champion opens lots of doors—I'd like to get a real estate license, maybe sell insurance."-Mike Tyson

Comment

I'm not a huge fan of the wheels, although they work with your theme. Aside from that, you have one of the sharpest boxes I have seen in a while.
            **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
            **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
            **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
            **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

That is incredibly classy, amazing work! Have any pictures of the front??
              -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

yoooo homie drop that whip on some 24's yo that shit be pimpin

Comment

Originally posted by porchmonkey View Post
                  No thank you.

Comment

that car looks super sleek man, keep up the good work

Comment

Originally posted by Brown_Muscle View Post
                      That is incredibly classy, amazing work! Have any pictures of the front??
                      Thanks Dude, Heres the pic of the front. Believe it or not your car made me join this site. Long time ago I was on cardomain and I realy dug yours, soo thanx man!

Comment

Originally posted by 70torino429 View Post
                        that car looks super sleek man, keep up the good work
                        very nice of you. Thanx

Comment

Originally posted by porchmonkey View Post
                          OMG...i am not even gonna touch that....HILARIOUSLY stereotypical.
                          ~David~

Comment

I've got some nice shiny NOS lenses for your grille if you're looking for some
                            Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                            'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                            sigpic
                            85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Originally posted by 85crownHPP View Post
                              I've got some nice shiny NOS lenses for your grille if you're looking for some
                              I plan on hand making a fresh set, If it does'nt work out I keep yours in mind

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT View Post
                                Also kinda strange is the bump strips on the rear 1/4s...
                                It's an early car thing (to 82 I think).

Lookin good mang, what are you planning for wheels?
                                1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
                                1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
                                Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
                                Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

Working...
                                X