Tacks Vic

1999 CVLX P74

fogs installed, run thru door for switch
    smoked lights on the way now
    expedition overhead console project pending
    scanguage2 on the way now
    honeycomb grill on the way now
    HPP rims were on the car when i got it, just sold them 3 days ago
    all leather interior, digi dash and the power stuffs.

1999 P74 HPP 3.27 RAR

Nice car, man. Looks real clean. I really like those wheels on there, and it's good to see more digi dash goodness!

Comment

VERY NICE. Those explorer sport wheels look great on there. I love what you did with the engine cover also. Keep it up!
      2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

nice I really like the explore wheels

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
        302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
        k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

thanks, it had HPP wheels on it, but i hated them. (i know, im a minority in the likings of those rims)
          the underhood painting was supposed to be a chrome paint, which it looked chromed out, but as soon as i sprayed that clearcoating sealant on it, it changed it to gray...which was a blessing really not a downfall. matches the interior actually.

the radiator covering still has all the stickers on it so it looks more factory, even tho they are ugly i guess lol. duecenahalf has seen it in person (and who sold me the rims too)
          shit like that gets done because im pretty much bored as fuck. so i, instead, do car projects.

1999 P74 HPP 3.27 RAR

Comment

was it hard to route the fog light wiring through the door? my brother has the same fog lights as you also in the same place. so are you here to stay or are you gonna go back to cvn? just curious

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
            302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
            k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

if they dont keep banning me over there for saying the word penis then fuck them. beisdes, im an asshole so i guess i belong here. ill prob hang here and just lurk over there for info.

anyways, it wasnt totally hard really, just more a pain in the ass. i made a thread describing how to push it thru. im really picky about drilling into the dash and shit like that.

if my overhead console concept works, then im gonna move that switch to the overhead instead. but if i do that im gonna leave the wires in the door and tape them off in case i wanna do something again and not have to run wires again, just splice them at the underdash

1999 P74 HPP 3.27 RAR

Comment

Nice Vic, not sure if i'm likin the wheels, but it's yer car, and maybe they'll grow on me who knows. And I like your decision to stay here, this definetly is the better site.
                88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
                Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

yea, the wheels do grow on you. when i first saw them on the car i liked, but didnt feel it. they grow on you. mainly tho, i didnt like the HPP wheels, and i got sick of cleaning them. these are a fuckload easier

1999 P74 HPP 3.27 RAR

Comment

Very nice '99 - I like it! Reminds me of how cool it'd be to take one around the block one of these days - and I'm kind of liking the rims, as well.

Oh, and since I don't think I've seen you before,
                    2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

are you they guy selling the HPP's???
                      Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                      'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                      sigpic
                      85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Sweet Vic. Those wheels don't look half bad either... very original!
                        1984 Ford Crown Vic LTD, The Murphmobile (RIP)
                        1985 Ford Crown Vic LTD, The Murph Deuce (SOLD)
                        1978 Chevrolet Caprice Classic, The Crapiece (current project)

Comment

thank you, and yes i WAS selling them...they just sold a few days ago on ebay, i gotta ship them out monday or tuesday. i had to get some boxes to put them in so im about 2 days behind in getting that done i should have had them out on friday.

1999 P74 HPP 3.27 RAR

Comment

errrgg... me want HPPs!!
                            Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                            'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                            sigpic
                            85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

ha! i guess i was about 1 week late in joining here to post them for sale for ya

1999 P74 HPP 3.27 RAR

Comment

Working...
                              X