Hello from Alabama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Alabama

I had a 99 Town Car until August of this year, and bought a 2010 GM LS earlier this year, around July.
    Attached Files
    '99 Town Car Royale Town Sedan (R.I.P.)
    '10 GM LS Ultimate

What does the script on the Lincoln's roof say? I can't see the 1st word very well...
    '79 Continental Town Car
    '90 Crown Victoria LTD
    '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Originally posted by KaNetik06 View Post
      I had a 99 Town Car until August of this year, and bought a 2010 GM LS earlier this year, around July.
      Welcome! I guess living in a southern state goes a long way in terms of making cars last. The 2010 sure looks like a keeper.

Originally posted by 79lincolnlover View Post
      What does the script on the Lincoln's roof say? I can't see the 1st word very well...
      It looks like "Royale". If you look at the photo where it says "(4 of 4)" and then click on the photo, you'll get an even bigger photo.

2000 Grand Marquis LS HPP, a hand-me-down in 2008 with 128,000 km; 175,000 km as of July 2014
      mods: air filter box 'tuba', headlight relay harness, J-mod (around 186,350 km), 70mm throttle body, KYB Gas-A-Just shocks, aluminum driveshaft, ARA3 PCM

Comment

I like both cars. The Gm is a wise choice. I am sure you will take care of it

Comment

Welcome!
          Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
          ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
          ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
          ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

Originally posted by 79lincolnlover View Post
            It's Royale Town Sedan. I'll try to post more pics of both. I'm just getting started on the GM, it has 2.25 cat back exhaust, with a custom H-pipe, 21" tips with a 4" opening and an AFE ram air intake with heat shield.
            '99 Town Car Royale Town Sedan (R.I.P.)
            '10 GM LS Ultimate

Comment

Welcome!

'78 LTD | '87 Grand Marquis | '89 Crown Vic (RIP) | '91 Grand Marquis (RIP) | '94 Town Car (RIP) | '97 Town Car (RIP)

Comment

You're better off here, welcome!

1985.03 Crown Vic. Coupe "CVGT" Build thread - china whirlybird, burnout machine.
                The only 6 speed box on a late model frame.

Originally posted by SVT98t
                It has air ride. I've disabled it since I've been jacking it up and down.

That is how you're supposed to jack it.

Up and down.

-ryan s.

Comment

Welcome to the Party!!

-ryan s.
                  08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
                  03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
                  97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
                  94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
                  73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
                  12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
                  Originally posted by pantera77
                  Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Originally posted by KaNetik06 View Post
                    It's Royale Town Sedan. I'll try to post more pics of both. I'm just getting started on the GM, it has 2.25 cat back exhaust, with a custom H-pipe, 21" tips with a 4" opening and an AFE ram air intake with heat shield.
                    After you visit the grocery store, is it a Royale Town Sedan with Cheese?!?
                    Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Love the color of your car!
                      And oh, greetings from NYC Tudor Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP0077.JPG
Views:	10
Size:	158.5 KB
ID:	1276831

Comment

Working...
                      X