Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Full size NEW spare tire/wheel teken off just traded in '09 mgm $125 firm. Bargain!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full size NEW spare tire/wheel teken off just traded in '09 mgm $125 firm. Bargain!

NEW OEM spare matching Michelin tire and correct aluminum wheel for 100A fleet 2008-2011 Grand Marquis.

Description: NEW T Michelin Energy LX4. 225/60R17

Wheel is perfect and never touched a curb. NO TPMS sensor inside, and no center cap.

This was is a brand new OEM Michelin Energy LX4 tire that will mount perfectly on the ear trnk high shelf where the space saver/donut factory spare mounts.

Throw away your dnut tire and have this instead, for a proper spare tire just like on the Crown Vic P71 Police Inerceptors that all have these as factory standard.

It was taken out of my '09 Grand Marquis a few days ago right befre I traded it in on a Subaru Outback I was forced to buy because the heavy snow up here in the Sierra Nevada mountains was too much for the Graand Marquis to cope with.

I was VERY sorry to have to trade it in. I loved that car a lot.

The tire was only used one time when I gt a flat, and for only about 100 miles I think. even the yelloiw stripe on the tread is clearly visible provcing the tire has 100% tread wear on it.

As it is a spare, if your vehicle has a TPMS sensor on the dash it will light up when this tire is installed as it dos not have the TPMS band inside the tire.

The tire cos $125 new about 6-7 monhs ago and is nitrgen filled, and corectly balanced with a new valve stem.

Everything basically new.

Get the tire and wheel for half the price of both; a brand new wheel probably costs $250.

If you appreciate a full sized car and have a desire for a matching brand new spare Michelin in the trunk of your 2008-2011 Grand Marquis (may fit earlier models, buy this.

These are hard to find in this condition and this cheap.

The actual receipt is included and the cost to munt the tire onto the rim is $201.02 at Big O Tires in Grass Valley CA. on Jupy 14, 2010. The receipt is availabled with the sale.

It is like getting a brand new tire at a discount and a new matchin wheel for free !!

Which might even make it worth it to ship, though it is heavy.

~~~~

Paypal, cassh accepted.

Price $125.00 (firm)

Delivery at your own esxpense.

TAKEN OFF THIS CAR THIS WEEK:

Here is 2 picture of it, from whe car of mine, where the full size tire and wheel were removed, the last ones I have, taken on the day it was traded in the other day.

Here is the tire and wheel (day before yesterday)

Wheel is clean, new mint. NEVER touched or been near a curb ever. No rust damage or rash.

closer:

tread 100%, even with yellow stripe on new tire perfect.

Here is the inside of the wheel. Only ever on ground for one day, in July 2010 in summer. No salt or rust, of course.

Local pickup preferred, but would consider dropping it off for expenses (gas @50 cents a mile and buyme lunch in California or Northern Nevada, to an appreciative Panther owner and forum member..

Could be wo5th it at the pric to ship out of state by Fed Ex or UPS.

I will NOT separate tire from wheel to sell separately..

Should also fit an 07-0 Crown Vic, maybe even earlier models that would use that size 17 tire and wheel.

contact Jim by pm, phome or e mail. I will pm you my phone number/email.

Super bargain on a very hard to find item in perfect, as-new condition.

Sold as is, warranty and lifetime nirtogen lifetime ffree refills probably not valid.
    Last edited by EHJ710; 04-08-2011, 01:14 PM.
    sigpic2009 Grand Marquis LS "Ultimate Edition" Toreador Red Metallic, 40% tint, CVPI type dual exhaust, Marauder front and rear sways, 29k (traded in, to dealer, 4/3/11)

1987 Colony Park LS. 190k, (given to friend/mechanic 2/24/12)

2011 Subaru Outback, 19k; 1991 Mercedes 560SEC AMG, 186k; 1995 Mercedes E420, 145k

It's a shame that you didn't take the foglights out before you traded it in, I'd be all over those!
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Ahhh, I should have taken them out, you are right. they cost me over $300 and thsy were carfefully wired up to a dash LED switch for another 4100.

Drat..

Sorry, Mang. As you are the site owner you could have had them from me for about $50.00. there are just a few weeks old, too. The car looks just right with them.
      Last edited by EHJ710; 04-09-2011, 08:06 PM.
      sigpic2009 Grand Marquis LS "Ultimate Edition" Toreador Red Metallic, 40% tint, CVPI type dual exhaust, Marauder front and rear sways, 29k (traded in, to dealer, 4/3/11)

1987 Colony Park LS. 190k, (given to friend/mechanic 2/24/12)

2011 Subaru Outback, 19k; 1991 Mercedes 560SEC AMG, 186k; 1995 Mercedes E420, 145k

Comment

That tire is only 98%... the tits are worn off
        Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
        'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
        sigpic
        85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

so the spare got used once... meh. still ain't gonna find that good a deal on that.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Originally posted by gadget73
          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.

Originally posted by dmccaig
          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

I know, I was being a smart-ass...
            This is definitely an excellent deal... the wheel alone is worth twice that, being minty fresh.
            Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
            'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
            sigpic
            85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Working...
            X