No announcement yet.

Possible Maryland meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is also an option. I just found out that im going to florida for 4 days next week. But fear not! I return thursday. So i'll be there.

-ryan s.
    08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
    03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
    97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
    94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
    73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
    12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
    Originally posted by pantera77
    Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

OKOKOKOKOK.........
      I just found out that i'm transfering to days for the next 2 weeks.
      Here's how this is good:
      1. I can leave friday afternoon, as soon as i get off work.
      2. I can make it to the proposed 11am meeting time at BWW's before we go spalunking in the junkyard.
      3.More time I can spend in DC tearing it up.
      4. Working days means that I would have that following monday off. ( I get every other monday off as a part of working 9 hour days)
      5. Rock

can't wait to see you mangs!!!

-ryan s.
      03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
      97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--

Comment

Shit I'm gonna be out trucking that weekend dam it have fun guys
        The yard in mt airy don't have shit. Jessup had a good selection of boxes last time I went last month
        Last edited by gabegt90; 10-07-2010, 09:47 PM.

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
        302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
        k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Hawkins point rd had a shit load of panthers about a month ago also!!!!!!!!!
          '88' MGM wagon (mine and my sons toy)
          "60" chrysler New Yorker (my project)
          "78" Chevy 1 Ton P/U (yard horse)
          "01" Ford Explorer (wifes DD)
          "93" Chevy Suburban (my DD)

Comment

I'm not sure if I'll have the wagon that weekend...Might have to resort to the big bad BMW and put all the panthers to shame. LOL. Not quite.
            Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

i'll be there

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
              2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
              1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
              1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
              2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
              1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Excellent!

We'll plan on meeting up about 11am then for lunch, then we'll go junkyard hopping. Depending on time, we'll head on out to the cruise-in in Eldersburg and probably find dinner around there if anyone is hungry by then. Hopefully the weather is nice that weekend.

I'm gonna give a few phone calls to some junkyards to check on their selection of Panthers.

I'll be sending PMs to everyone who is thinking of attending with my phone number and all.

sigpic
                - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Also, if anyone from the area has been to a junkyard that has had a decent selection of panthers, you would be doing me a favor by calling or checking with them to see if they still have inventory and reporting back here. There are a few more local to Westminster that I will be checking with first.

Thanks y'all.

sigpic
                  - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

OK here is the deal,I am trying to make arrangements to make it to at least have lunch with you all and meet some of the mangs on the site!!! I have friends coming in from GA on that afternoon so I will not be able to go junkyard hopping(witch sucks by the way)And the wife would like to come but she does not want to be the only woman there, so is any one else bringing there wives??????? Please let me know A.S.A.P. so I have time to get all my ducks in a row!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thanks

and how about a total head count just for shits and giggles!!!!!

mrltd, you have GOT to bring the wagon so I am not the only long roof there!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Last edited by grandwagon; 10-08-2010, 05:55 PM.
                    '88' MGM wagon (mine and my sons toy)
                    "60" chrysler New Yorker (my project)
                    "78" Chevy 1 Ton P/U (yard horse)
                    "01" Ford Explorer (wifes DD)
                    "93" Chevy Suburban (my DD)

Comment

We'll see.

Headcount! Gabe is working, Nate said he has better things to do. So,

1.Scott (Mr Marquis)
                      2.Scott (lincolnmania)
                      3.Mike (mrltd)
                      4. (grandwagon)
                      5. Ryan (svt98t)
                      Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

not sure yet...kinda outa funds meaning no gas money...
                        -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

Originally posted by gabegt90 View Post
                          Shit I'm gonna be out trucking that weekend dam it have fun guys
                          The yard in mt airy don't have shit. Jessup had a good selection of boxes last time I went last month
                          Right, and now I decide to bring the Tank to a meet....
                          lolz

-ryan s.
                          03 Mercury Marauder- 63k

Comment

Too far for me... 4 1/2 hours... wish I could make it though!
                            Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                            'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                            sigpic
                            85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Originally posted by 85crownHPP View Post
                              Too far for me... 4 1/2 hours... wish I could make it though!
                              Ryan's driving 7 hours, so that's no excuse mang.

sigpic

Comment

lol... hmmm. well Its really less about the time and more about the fuel $$!!
                                Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                                'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                                sigpic
                                85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Working...
                                X