No announcement yet.

ScottFest 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll start getting stuff together the night before I leave, and finnish the morning of.
    2002 Mercury Grand Marquis LSE, Sylvania Zevo LED Headlights, MSD Blaster Coils, K&N Cold Air Intake, Dual Exhaust, 3.27's - Dally Driver

1983 Lincoln Continental Mark VI, Smog Delete - Summer Cruiser

​

Comment

Now that I am back in a Mercury I hope to attend this year...
      2000 Grand Marquis LS
      2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
      1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
      1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
      Mercury Owners Group member
      Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

Having my red car again... I would like to bring it down. But there are much details that still need to be ironed out.
        **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
        **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
        **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
        **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Get the damn iron out, then.

-ryan s.
          08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
          03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
          97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
          94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
          73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
          12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
          Originally posted by pantera77
          Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Originally posted by P72Ford View Post
            Having my red car again... I would like to bring it down. But there are much details that still need to be ironed out.
            "Much details need ironing out"

That car was just built from a frame and up. Including the frame being GALVANIZED.

WHAT THE HELL ELSE DOES IT NEED TO MEET YOUR STANDARDS?!

YOU BASTARD. JUST GO.

1985.03 Crown Vic. Coupe "CVGT" Build thread - china whirlybird, burnout machine.
            The only 6 speed box on a late model frame.

Originally posted by SVT98t
            It has air ride. I've disabled it since I've been jacking it up and down.

That is how you're supposed to jack it.

Up and down.

-ryan s.

Comment

Originally posted by P72Ford View Post
              .......it would be awesome to see you and the car there!

Comment

Originally posted by Bobcat View Post

WHAT THE HELL ELSE DOES IT NEED TO MEET YOUR STANDARDS?!

You're aware of who you're talking to right?
                86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
                  ^^ This.

sigpic
                  - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
                    I've heard stories...

Comment

Does my reputation precede me??

I'm probably going to come out (to SF), but I more than likely won't have the car with me. The chassis is 100% new. Everything. Painted, galvanized, etc. Tranny is fresh, and my Dad had a really nice exhaust made. All the lines are new, brakes, ball joints, steering stuffs, etc.

Its the details, that are holding me back. It needs headlight doors and a grille (will be looking for these). Gauges aren't all operational, interior needs some work, etc. I'll get to it all, I know that. Probably only have a couple days of work. But I have the highboy going under the knife again this week, and it may be down for a while. The cab and bed are coming off the frame, taking the transfer case out, etc, etc. Not a small project.

Logan, you and Nick (and anyone else local; or far it doesn't matter ) can come by and check it out any time.
                      **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                      **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                      **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                      **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

If the car had to be perfect nobody would show up including myself. lol
                        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                        my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Hell, I showed up for years with enough rust that I should have been handing out tetanus boosters. first year I didn't even have an air cleaner on the car. I had basically just gotten the thing running.
                          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

my windshield leaks like a mofo, and sometimes the car won't start for a solid 10 minutes (among other problems). but i'm coming, maybe i'll fix those problems by then (at least the windshield!!)
                            -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

get the windshield before it rots things out. Have you ever seen the pictures of my car with a hunk of the roof missing? You don't want to deal with that. You don't even have vinyl to hide that sort of thing under.

Comment

*****update******

I have some news that is most unfortunate.

Ryan, our dyno operator, was involved in a pretty bad motorcycle accident last week. His recovery time is projected at 3-6 months.

I talked with the shop owner and he said that he sold the dyno. They are still using in their shop until August-ish. The gentleman who bought it builds engines and has an engine dyno, but he wanted a chassis dyno as well.

HERE'S THE FUCKIN' DEAL, BOYS

-If Ryan is feeling better by the end of July, he'll probably let us do our dyno day.

-If not, we have the option of going to the new guys place in Wilks-Barre, which is going to be just about an hour drive/cruise.

THIS ALL DEPENDS ON:
                                He may move the dyno in early August, which could put us as either being the first group dyno at the new guy, or having NO group dyno.

I will keep you updated.

And I promise I didn't write this in the third person.

-ryan s.
                                08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
                                03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
                                97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
                                94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
                                73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
                                12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
                                Originally posted by pantera77
                                Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Working...
                                X