No announcement yet.

SF 2k7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Epi - nobodys going to try and kick your ass - I got your back!

Ill be there come hell or high water. 320 miles aint no thang...
    Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
    'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
    sigpic
    85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

I'll be there....regardless of the car I drive there..Hopefully I can display the awesome power of the wagon and put everyone elses burnouts to shame.
      Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

I'm really going to try and go. My parents may take a trip to the east coast next summer, so i'll try to convince them to go that week and i'll take another car and i'll meet you all there. This is what i'm going to propose to my parents, but I don't know if it'll all work out. We'll see.
        88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
        Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Capridrifter and I will hopefully be convoying out there. I'm going to do everything I can to make it. *Crosses fingers* If anybody else from the MN/ND/SD/IA/WI area (moneypit?), or the OR area wants to join us, well, as they say, the more panthers the merrier.

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
          1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
          But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan in MN
            Capridrifter and I will hopefully be convoying out there. I'm going to do everything I can to make it. *Crosses fingers* If anybody else from the MN/ND/SD/IA/WI area (moneypit?), or the OR area wants to join us, well, as they say, the more panthers the merrier.
            I don't know what area I'd be coming from-- just wherever the AF sends me.

2007 F-150 Supercab XLT 4x4
            1997 Jeep Cherokee

Comment

Originally posted by moneypit
              I don't know what area I'd be coming from-- just wherever the AF sends me.
              Ahhh...well in that case, most likely, never mind. Hope to see you there if you can make it though. Heck, if I can make it. Possibility looks pretty good right now, but we'll see come July how things look.

But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Fatnasty is from Idaho and we would have to go through Idaho to get there and GL is planing on going..But I think He could have already moved by then. If we get to go we will be hauling ass on the interstate almost all the way there and we will have a high average speed and power napping in the car trucker style if we do get to go and we show up ya'll will know in a big way Tee hee tee hee. I recommend that if anybody wants to try and meet part way and convoy with us I think that would be loads of fun ..AND COOL I'm going to get a map from AAA and mark the highway that we need to take so we don't get lost. I think that in order to make the road trip cheaper that we save muncies and sandwich stuff for the trip and to take tents to stay the a few hours at a camp ground for rest. we all should start saving the trip money NOW and start planning Who/When/Where/and How we are all getting there.
                YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

I was thinking, Capri. Is it possible we could drive it straight thru? I'm just thinking that wherever I'll be employed next summer they won't be too crazy about giving me Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday off when I've only been there 2 months. But if we drove straight thru starting Thursday afternoon or Friday morning and went straight, it'd require me to beg for less time off.

Comment

perhaps!?! Over here we drive like mental cases lol and we love the hiway so we could possibly do it..I think?

Comment

I'm up for it if you are. Now get in the chatroom! I'll probably be there till about 1.

Comment

Ok

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan in MN
                          I could meet up with you guys coming from oregon. The best ways to meet up would be for me to backtrack a little and meet you at I-84 or you to take the more northern route and meet me here then we can take i-90 most of the way there. Its only about a 45 mile differance for you. I would prefer driving as much as possible (at least as much as my car will let me) and just sleeping in the car at wal mart parking lots, etc. I'm going to have to use all my money for gas, nothing in the budget for motels.

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
                          1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)
                          1982 LTD Wagon (R.I.P.) -|-1984 Grand Marquis LS(R.I.P.)

Comment

Hope to see you long haulers there, that would be awesome.
                            '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
                            '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

OH AND WE NEED A POLICE SCANNER!......lol

Comment

Originally posted by capridrifter
                                OH AND WE NEED A POLICE SCANNER!......lol
                                Yep...lol

Comment

Working...
                                X