No announcement yet.

SF 2k7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It doesn't look like i'm gonna make it this year. That gives me another year to buy a Vic and build it up. It'll blow you guys away.
    88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
    Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Originally posted by 88Vic
      It doesn't look like i'm gonna make it this year. That gives me another year to buy a Vic and build it up. It'll blow you guys away.
      Looking forward to it, mang!

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
      1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
      But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Aww HORSESHIT! 8 hrs isnt nothing. Try waking up at 1pm, working 2:30-midnight and then leaving at 1am to drive 14 hrs straight just to make it at the drag strip to hang out with everyone, and then trying to stay up most of the night so everyone can make fun of the guy dozing off in the chair. I still claim the Iron Ass award

Anyone wanna do a tug of war? :evil:

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
        '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
        '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

Comment

I also have done pretty long driving distances, however only a couple hours shy of justin...
          1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
          Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

anyone planning to stay in a local hotel?
            it's a 3 day event, right?
            so, I might get a room for the night?
            anyone want to share the room and cost?(don't worry, I'm not Homo, just want to save money)
            sigpic
            1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

Sleep in the car, or bring a cot and crash inside.
              Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

yea mang, we got 6,000 sq ft of indoor space, and a decent camping area (at least 6 campsites) no need for a hotel unless it's absolutely neccesary

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Got a place to shower at the campsites?

Comment

Inside the Skippyville compound there is 1.5 showers

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
                    '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
                    '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

Comment

2 showers now.....my bathroom will be finished

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                      2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                      1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                      1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                      2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                      1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

And a hose out front... Can hang a tarp on some trees and put a hose out in the back...LOL

If i get my hitch on, I'll drag the popup to skippyville.
                        Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Pete are you coming for sure? awesome I remember you were bummer you couldnt come last year cuz of training.
                          MrLandyaght we'd love to see you there, maybe convince some other MI folkd to caravan? In previous years a couple people got motel rooms nothing wrong with that (wus ) I dont think I showered the whole time last year sorry guys if I smelled but in all the excitement I sort of forgot about personal hygiene
                          Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                          'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                          sigpic
                          85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

I've gone for 8 days without showering before. It was when I was on a hiking trip at Philmont, NM. We got sweaty every day and stunk like shit. And there was 12 of us in that group, so I think everyone can survive not showering for 3 days or so(but I would've loved a shower after the first night). I'm not saying I don't recommend showering, just saying yall can survive.

Comment

Originally posted by 88Vic
                              stunk like shit.
                              I once knew a man named Dave,
                              Who kept a dead whore in a cave.
                              She stank like shit,
                              And only had one tit,
                              But think of the money he saved!

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
                              1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
                              But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

That's disgusting. Fuckin nasty. I think i'm gonna throw up. J/K, but that is pretty nasty.

Comment

Working...
                                X