Clear All

pete you driving the 85 or the 91 this year

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
    302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
    k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Originally posted by SVT98t View Post
      ^^^dude, we should have a min-meet when i get back. you still in NT?^^^

im definately thinking marauder. I just have to work my ass off to get it ready in time.
      with two jobs, i hopefully can pull through.
      I'm still in NT, at Colvin and Robinson.

Sounds good, send me a PM when you're back in town.
      1987 LTD CROWN VICTORIA, 5.0 EFI, MAGNAFLOW DUAL EXH, RED LANDAU
      FRESH AOD, 3.27 OPEN DIFF, 57K MILES, B&M SHIFT KIT AND R134A A/C

Comment

word. ill be back soon enough.
        did you happen to go to the canal fest car show last summer?

i want to bring the marauder now. gotta fix it!!! dammmmmmmmit!
        08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
        03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
        97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
        94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
        73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
        12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
        Originally posted by pantera77
        Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

ok, assuming that the boy gets me a fucking transmission for his wagon anytime soon i'll have that fucker out of the garage so I can get the truck in to put a clutch in it.

teh hottest gmn girlfriend isnt coming (and neither is her p71). going to tow the box with the HW4B yay!
          GMNRadio DJ, Podcast Co-Host
          1984 Ford LTD Crown Victoria - Drag Car.
          99 Ranger 2.5 - Parts hauler and Pit truck.
          03 Mustang 3.8 Convertable - Head Gaskets fukered up
          95 S10 93 Accord

Comment

Originally posted by gabegt90 View Post
            pete you driving the 85 or the 91 this year
            Its up in the air... depends If i can get some work done to the 85 by then... I'll want some boogie to counter the crappy paint.
            Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
            'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
            sigpic
            85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

As much as I wanted to drive a pimpmobile to the event...round-trip flight tickets are only $450 or so....I was also thinking of renting a newish GM to drive there, just for burnout and track-event (isn't there a track event?) giggles....

Comment

You'll probably have to enter a rental GM in the one wheel peel contest.
                1987 LTD CROWN VICTORIA, 5.0 EFI, MAGNAFLOW DUAL EXH, RED LANDAU
                FRESH AOD, 3.27 OPEN DIFF, 57K MILES, B&M SHIFT KIT AND R134A A/C

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate View Post
                  As much as I wanted to drive a pimpmobile to the event...round-trip flight tickets are only $450 or so....I was also thinking of renting a newish GM to drive there, just for burnout and track-event (isn't there a track event?) giggles....
                  Don't forget to pull the tags and any rental decals. Ask me how I know...

Comment

Originally posted by torquelover View Post
                    Don't forget to pull the tags and any rental decals. Ask me how I know...
                    :confused:
                    2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Originally posted by 1987cp View Post
                      :confused:
                      Someone usually posts pics of these events, especially if someone is bragging about the rental car they used at said event...my credit card will thus be tagged for additional 'damage' charges.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate View Post
                        Someone usually posts pics of these events, especially if someone is bragging about the rental car they used at said event...my credit card will thus be tagged for additional 'damage' charges.
                        ...and said individual will be forever banned at said rental agency.

Comment

What "damage"?

Comment

Originally posted by 1987cp View Post
                            What "damage"?
                            Mythical tire, engine, transmission, body, you name it, they can obliterate your debit or credit card in virtually no time at all.

Comment

Just for having pictures of the vehicle at a car event?

Comment

Originally posted by 85crownHPP* View Post
                                Its up in the air... depends If i can get some work done to the 85 by then... I'll want some boogie to counter the crappy paint.
                                Bring it to scotts! Lets do the CFI to EFI swap!

Comment

Working...
                                X