Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT View Post
    Those are my Hella Headlights
    Want to bet that they are permanently drool-stained before you get there?

Comment

i havent opened them yet. trying to get scottmang out of bed so we can go to napa
      GMNRadio DJ, Podcast Co-Host
      1984 Ford LTD Crown Victoria - Drag Car.
      99 Ranger 2.5 - Parts hauler and Pit truck.
      03 Mustang 3.8 Convertable - Head Gaskets fukered up
      95 S10 93 Accord

Comment

Count me out. Oh well, maybe next year.

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
        1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
        But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

am I a member?

do I have a member?
          GMNRadio DJ, Podcast Co-Host
          1984 Ford LTD Crown Victoria - Drag Car.
          99 Ranger 2.5 - Parts hauler and Pit truck.
          03 Mustang 3.8 Convertable - Head Gaskets fukered up
          95 S10 93 Accord

Comment

I'll be headin down Friday after work sometime. I'll probably stay until Sunday night...back to werk Monday, ugha.
            '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
            '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

I'm in for atleast the day on Saturday. I'll call the ball on the evening when I get there

Comment

Originally posted by HerMajestysMechanic View Post
                I'm in for atleast the day on Saturday. I'll call the ball on the evening when I get there
                me gadget and cableguy stopped in at your gig in linfield a few weeks ago......guess you werent around

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Damn! Can't believe I missed you guys. I was running around like a rampaging bull keeping the shindig going, with parking, grilling, crowd control, etc. I shoulda PMd you my number. Didja atleast get to see the truck I was talking about?

Comment

yea the truck is badass! nice werk!

i dropped off a car for brian to work on the transmission......he's works evenings out of tim hansberrys place there on 724

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Count me out. Finances and now GL breaking down has caused me to miss almost a week of work, so I don't think the boss would like me taking another week off.
                      Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                      Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

no GL? that's just not right...
                        '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
                        '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

ok well, now it looks like i wont be able to go, no money. if anything changes i will read myself to the list

in the meantime, here is the updated

1. Scott (obviously)
                          2. Seneeb (already there)
                          3. 87_Crown_Vic
                          4. Tom (Grand_Marquis_GT)
                          5. Laura
                          6. Mark, though i'm leaving the fat and nasty at home (fatnasty)
                          7. Ray, will be there on Sunday... (85mercpark)
                          8. Dan....I'll be there for the whole thing. (87vicfiveo)
                          9. Gabe -will be there Friday night around 9-10 pm I hope to stay monday will have to see. (gabegt90)
                          10. ill be there friday morning around 2am and might need to skip saturday though, but ill be there fri, sun, and monday. (mrltd)
                          11. I'll be there for the whole thing if all goes well. Hopefully Vicky will be with me! (87vickylx)
                          12. boXman
                          13. HerMajestysMechanic

keep it going

Comment

I should be there at least Saturday...
                            Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                            'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                            sigpic
                            85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

i know regis should be there at least saturday

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                              302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                              k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

I will NOT be attending....
                                The Blue Falcon

Pics located here.

Comment

Working...
                                X