Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll openly admit I was drinking the Seagram's because it was delicious.

Comment

Originally posted by P72Ford View Post
      For me, the problem wasn't getting drunk, it was a tightness in my chest caused by the malt. I had never experienced before (but had also never consumed 4 wine coolers in 5 minutes), and I had no idea what was happening...

From then on, no malt beverages for me.

No drinking, Tom?

I'll bring the Molson XXX...

That shit will get you tore... the... fuck... up

we had xxx the first scottfest..........yuengling takes a llittle longer for the buzz but it's half the price and it tastes better

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
      2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
      1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
      1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
      2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
      1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSteakJim View Post
        I'll openly admit I was drinking the Seagram's because it was delicious.
        I have no shame about said incident.

I owe you a Seagram's or two, don't I?

sigpic
        - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

I want to see people playing "edward 40 hands" with two bottle of Boone's Farm or Thunderbird.

Ok, don't try it with Thunderbird. You'll probably die.
          1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
          Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

gotta bring the boones farm mang........the state store dont have it anymore here

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
            1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

Comment

Originally posted by SVT98t View Post
              If i'm bringing the Marauder, you can definaitely bring the Brown Blob....
              (I dont think the Tank will be done by then. If it was, I'd still need a driver)

-ryan s.
              no need to look very far lol
              89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

Originally posted by Lincolnmania View Post
                gotta bring the boones farm mang........the state store dont have it anymore here
                i think i can do that what flavors? im also bring ing some beam and coke beverages, it has the 5 % alkiohaul in it but tastes like a beam and coke its awsome! although ill prob bring some jack or something as well, ill have to see if seneeb can nab some everclear for soem of the more courageous folks..... no more than two shot limit though i wouldnt suggest. i have some other ideas too, but ill have to see what i have money for at the time, im actually stareting to buy stuff now for this. for beer im bringing some southren tier brew, any particular flavors anyone, i like phin and matts personally.
                89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

Originally posted by P72Ford View Post
                  For me, the problem wasn't getting drunk, it was a tightness in my chest caused by the malt. I had never experienced before (but had also never consumed 4 wine coolers in 5 minutes), and I had no idea what was happening...
                  I tried to warn you people!!! all malt beverages are the devil!!! lol

I'm going to be embarrassed this year... the 85 is ticking again, worse... it seems every time I do the oil change-flush it quiets it down for less time, and its louder afterwards....
                  If I blow it up at scottfest, I'm going to strip it there and drive a U-haul home, you can scrap the shell Scott, lol
                  Last edited by 85crownHPP; 07-14-2011, 09:40 PM.
                  Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                  'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                  sigpic
                  85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

strawberry hill

Comment

No malt beverages this year for me.

That stuff is for the gays.

Comment

shall I bring some Bacardi 8? Or should I look into a few cases of Dublin DrPepper?

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                        Originally posted by gadget73
                        ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                        Originally posted by dmccaig
                        Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

I think I'm going to stay sober. lol

Comment

so the DP gets one vote :p

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                            rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                            Originally posted by gadget73
                            ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                            Originally posted by dmccaig
                            Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

+1 on the Dr. Pepper.
                              I'm bringing a handle of Southern Comfort. I likey me some soco.
                              I'll play edward 40 hands with Boones farm. Bring it fools!! (I'll bring some as well)
                              I'm stoked!!
                              If I bring the Tank, Tom, we're racing. or FYC.

-ryan s.
                              08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
                              03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
                              97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
                              94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
                              73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
                              12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
                              Originally posted by pantera77
                              Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

The Turbo Diesel vs the Tank? Oh man, this is gonna be fun

Comment

Working...
                                X