List The Stuff You Guys Are Going To Be Selling At Scottfest 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 #3157 9 or 13 buld LEDs. in White.
    I don't need them/don't want to install the resistor-thingys.

-ryan s.
    08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
    03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
    97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
    94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
    73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
    12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
    Originally posted by pantera77
    Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

I can bring a fresh MTX audio sub box with a Jensen 10" subwoofer for $30 if anyone would be interested. The piece was never connected to an amplifier. Had the headunits rear leads switched to sub outs and used them like that for a couple months. Can provide more info if anyone is interested.
      ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
      My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
      My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
      But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
      my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

I actually need a new sub for my truck. Its a 10" in a box now, but the surround is totally gone. If its not a very large box, I'm interested.
        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

also have a good dash bad it's brown

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
          302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
          k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Originally posted by gabegt90 View Post
            also have a good dash bad it's brown
            me too... I guess Ill leave mine at home lol
            Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
            'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
            sigpic
            85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Does a good dash bad mean its completely mediocre ?
              86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
              5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
              I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Might be interested in the 10" sub. Minus the box. Well, it's up to Thain, if he wants it.

-ryan s.
                08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
                03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
                97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
                94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
                73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
                12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
                Originally posted by pantera77
                Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
                  Does a good dash bad mean its completely mediocre ?
                  yeah the dash pad is good lol stupid add and not spell checking

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                  302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                  k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

I still have both the subs that were in my car when I bought it. They are Pioneer, and I want to say 10 or 12"

Thain, I am going to bring you the gauges and the amps (so you can see them). If you want them, or one of them, great. Otherwise, I will bring them back home.

Also...

This is my list. If you are not on it, and want me to bring something, let me know. NOW!!!

John ('86Vicky): A/C compressor. Anything else?
                    Tom (Tom.. ): The polished mufflers
                    Thain: Gauges, amps
                    Dave: Headlights?
                    Nick (although I will likely see him before SF): mechanical fan and extended O2s

I may bring some goodies to leave for Scottmang, because I have some stuff I will never use.

I sold the converter already, and am shipping that this afternoon.

This is what I still have:

-Chrome oil pan with oil level sender, could be cleaned to look new
                    -Timing cover, without mechanical fuel pump boss
                    -'Power By Ford' valvecovers. Stamped, some dents in them
                    -Vacuum soup can (the small one)
                    -'86 AOD valvebody with Transgo shift kit
                    -Stock transmission pan
                    -Complete stock hard transmission lines
                    -EFI lower intake
                    -Entire A/C system (not including lines); from an '87
                    -Dip stick tube and dipstick. Was NOS
                    -Equus Tach. Small 2.625"
                    -Pioneer subs and amps
                    -ECM for SD HO swap
                    -Tripminder
                    -Fuel pump
                    **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                    **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                    **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                    **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

I might be interested in some of the stereo stuff and the headlights if not already spoken for.
                      Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Yeah I am still a GO for the headlights. And I believe Gabe was interested in the dipstick. If he passes on that I may grab it as well depending on how it looks.

In short. Dave: Headlights, and Dipstick tube stuffs (2nd's?)
                        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                        my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Ok. I will add Gabe for the dipstick, with Dave second in line. Gabe, do you also want the fuel pump?

Shall I bring the subs for you, Mike? I'd rather folks see the stuff in person, than to take pictures of it.

In the original for sale thread, Pete showed interest in the valve body and the lower intake. Still want them, Pete? The vb is just an '86 unit with the transgo kit.
                          Last edited by P72Ford; 07-19-2011, 10:28 AM.
                          **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                          **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

I have

Taurus electric fan (same as the Mark VIII fan but a bit smaller)
                            stock Mustang tubular manifolds
                            Lincoln AOD/torque converter in unknown condition
                            Lots of useable tires in various sizes
                            5x5.5" (F150) Outlaw II-style alloy wheels

Probably more stuff

I'm up for offers, I just want this shit out of my way.

Comment

Just the lower intake... Im sure there will be another some sort of SEFI conversion in my future, and that's a good a price as any!
                              I was interested in O2's too (if you were dropping the price) but it looks like Nick beat me to it.

Is the fuel pump a whole drop-in assembly? watcha want fer it?
                              Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                              'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                              sigpic
                              85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

I have everything for the fuel pump. Pump, pick-up, etc.

We can talk about price, but I think Gabe is first in line.

Comment

Working...
                                X