Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ah, 'tis all good. Ill probably need that $$ for gas anyway, lol
    Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
    'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
    sigpic
    85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSteakJim View Post
      I have

Taurus electric fan (same as the Mark VIII fan but a bit smaller)
      stock Mustang tubular manifolds
      Lincoln AOD/torque converter in unknown condition
      Lots of useable tires in various sizes
      5x5.5" (F150) Outlaw II-style alloy wheels

Probably more stuff

I'm up for offers, I just want this shit out of my way.

interested in that electric fan if it will work in a panther.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
      -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
      1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

Originally posted by P72Ford View Post
        John ('86Vicky): A/C compressor. Anything else?
        That's all I can think of. I found some trunk carpeting, it's dirty, however, with a good cleaning, I think it would be fine. I didn't pull it yet because I wasn't sure if you'd want it or not. I'm still on the lookout for a blue steering wheel with no cruise buttons. Did you want leather wrapped or non?

Comment

I'd prefer not wrapped.
          **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
          **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
          **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
          **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Nate, do you know the specifics of the transgo kit in the valve body you have? Like what does it do?
            ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
            My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
            My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
            But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
            my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Ok. I will add Gabe for the dipstick, with Dave second in line. Gabe, do you also want the fuel pump?

Shall I bring the subs for you, Mike? I'd rather folks see the stuff in person, than to take pictures of it.

In the original for sale thread, Pete showed interest in the valve body and the lower intake. Still want them, Pete? The vb is just an '86 unit with the transgo kit.
              Yeah, and whatever else you have, wiring, amps...
              Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

I have an assload of PC parts, various boards, TONS of ddr ram, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by mrltd View Post
                  I have an assload of PC parts, various boards, TONS of ddr ram, etc...
                  I actually still owe you for a stick of laptop memory.
                  86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                  5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                  I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Ok. I will add Gabe for the dipstick, with Dave second in line. Gabe, do you also want the fuel pump?

Shall I bring the subs for you, Mike? I'd rather folks see the stuff in person, than to take pictures of it.

In the original for sale thread, Pete showed interest in the valve body and the lower intake. Still want them, Pete? The vb is just an '86 unit with the transgo kit.
                    yes nate I still want that fuel pump and nick what sizes tires/ any 175 65 14 ?

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                    302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                    k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
                      I actually still owe you for a stick of laptop memory.
                      Scott covered it.

Comment

Originally posted by slymer View Post
                        if someone wants them... I'll bring the wire wheels from the Mark. $50 for all 4. 2 are good... 2 are bent... bent ones are marked... centers can be swapped to make 2 very nice wheels. If nobody PMs me wanting them, I'll leave them at home since they would take up a crap ton of space in the car.

I also have an aero/whale airbox w/6-wire MAF. Not sure about the specifics of it... if anyone is interested, I'll get the specs on it and I'll probably say $30 for that.

I'm also still holding the HO upper stuffs for 87_crown_vic... if he doesn't want them and I don't get a wild hair and put that on my 88... I'll sell that too. I'll just bring that since it'll all fit in one decent box. This includes the injectors, computer, TB, and bored out spacer. Price pending availability.
                        I'm going to be bringing the rear energy bushings that I'm not going to use ($100 - same price I paid, minus shipping and about $2)

I'll also be bringing random computer parts that will be in a box marked FREE or landfill bait. There will be a couple of computers in there too. Everything works to my knowledge, but no software will be installed on them. This free box will also have the 4" dash speaker adapters I got from Crutchfield - new in package.

I have an HP ze4560us w/1gb of ram and 80 GB HDD I'd be willing to part with for $200 (Athlon 2500+ w/windows XP) Let me know if you want it and I'll bring it as well. Includes restore CDs and OS CD (XP-PRO SP1).

I will have some laptop ram, I don't need, for sale as well. It's 512MB sticks of PC3200 (400MHz - 2 sticks, Corsair) and PC2100 (266MHz - 2 sticks, Kingston). $15 each... $30 for a pair. They are brand new, un-used, open box, fully warrantied.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                        ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                        Originally posted by dmccaig
                        Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Originally posted by slymer View Post
                          I have an HP ze4560us w/1gb of ram and 80 GB HDD I'd be willing to part with for $200 (Athlon 2500+ w/windows XP) Let me know if you want it and I'll bring it as well. Includes restore CDs and OS CD (XP-PRO SP1).
                          This laptop will have a Targus bag as well as a laptop cooler because this bugger gets hot enough to burn skin if not. I will also include an intel wireless (2200 b/g) mini-pci card for it in case the original one doesn't work any more. I'm also going to put an SP3 installer on a CD for it. I will assist anyone who buys it in setting it up initially if they want (anti-virus - the stock stuff is crap, office - LibreOffice, etc).

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Comment

OK, 10 red 194 4-bulb LEDs. I have them all here. Finally. And 3 red 10-bulb LED 211-2 /212s. These are for the rear seat overhead lights or the dome lights.
                            Replacing everything with SilverStars so I can see inside my car at night.

-ryan s.
                            08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
                            03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
                            97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
                            94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
                            73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
                            12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
                            Originally posted by pantera77
                            Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

you want to see at night? what's this!? what's this?!

yeah... it's a novel concept considering how many people I see driving with one headlight or 2 that are so dim the parking lights are brighter.

Comment

...but it's cool to open your door at night and think you're in a submarine!
                                1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                                Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Working...
                                X