ScottFest 2012 Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mitymerc View Post

The '91 wagon made 6 passes, best aggregate pass was...

This year is gonna be fun...

Comment

maybe I ought to run mine. Hasn't been on the track since I went mass air I don't believe.
      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

I should do it just for the hell of it...and to hear the snide remarks from the announcer.
        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
        my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

That guy was an asshole.
          I'll run you in the Tank. You'll win. It will be quite epic.
          Unless there's too much awesome in one place.
          I hope we don't cause an explosion like when Mr. T and Chuck Norris walked into a bar and it instantly exploded from too much awesomeness in one spot.
          Just sayin..

-ryan s.
          08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
          03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
          97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
          94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
          73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
          12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
          Originally posted by pantera77
          Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

this year will be my favorite scottfest i can see it coming. Gonna drag race with john And Zoomie, gonna go to the junkyard and get me an Explorer 5.0 motor to rebuild, turn 21 and go home lol.

i might bring company with me this year. have to see if my gf wants to go with me.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
            -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
            1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

bring a carton of smokes!
              sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

Originally posted by SVT98t View Post
                That guy was an asshole.
                I'll run you in the Tank. You'll win. It will be quite epic.
                Unless there's too much awesome in one place.
                I hope we don't cause an explosion like when Mr. T and Chuck Norris walked into a bar and it instantly exploded from too much awesomeness in one spot.
                Just sayin..

-ryan s.
                the crowd will be trippin your grabber green accents and my bright effin red accents lol be a helluva sight!!
                89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
                  maybe I ought to run mine. Hasn't been on the track since I went mass air I don't believe.
                  It would be nice to see what it does now. Since it isn't running lean.

Comment

and run my vic (hoping it'll be done by then) with the sweet exhaust note in a plane jane looking white cruiser.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                    Originally posted by dmccaig
                    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

PI Tank vs PI Vic
                      Me likey.

-ryan s.
                      03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
                      97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--

Comment

Should run Scott's 92. I'd laugh my ass off if it spanked the PI motor, and honestly I wouldn't be surprised if it did.
                        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

if we end up with the weenie injectors in my vic... it probably would totally pwn my vic.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                          Originally posted by dmccaig
                          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

I'd like to run the 85, but I think I would just get a disappointment for my $35... lol
                            Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                            'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                            sigpic
                            85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

You are on Thain. I'll wager a four pack of Seagrams.

-ryan s.
                              03 Mercury Marauder- 63k

Comment

Originally posted by SVT98t View Post
                                You are on Thain. I'll wager a four pack of Seagrams.

-ryan s.
                                il take that bet and run ya both
                                89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

Working...
                                X