ScottFest 2012 Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Panthers,
    Looks like the cruiser brakes are going to be road tested. Is anybody coming Friday who can bring a 50 foot or 100 foot tape?

Donald

Comment

Originally posted by Piece-it pete View Post
      Thanks guys. Still bummed.

t65 I'm game for a local thing!

Pete
      ...ok...ill see what i can think up...lemme talk to my boss,maybe we can get the side lot at work for a "mini" meet,and ill see if i can arrange some kinda activities...probably gonna shoot for early oct this year,if not then it will probably be in the spring..(dont think i can get an "indoor" venue...and im a freeze baby....lol)...P.S.....if anyone who might attend has any ideas,PM me...ill probably start a thread here if i get enough response

Comment

Originally posted by gabegt90 View Post
        Do you want me to install it? I love that kind install lol i do this thing all the time with my trucks i drive
        nah, I've got other wiring that I need to deal with first. I have no reverse lights because the bumper harness is shot, one of the pins in a connector turned to dust. I probably ought to replace that first.
        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

got everything loaded,just gotta stop for ice and gas....will be heading out shortly so i can be early and help out tommorow morning.....see ya'll there!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Tank is cleaned out. Tire pressure is good. I can has a tent and pillow, plus the junkyard pilferage bag. A few ECM's, parts, 140 speedo, LEDs, and some munchies.
            Less than 12 hours until departure.
            1993 Mercury Grand Marquis are rated at 16.9 sec in the quarter mile. I'm hoping for 16.5. Anything quicker than that will be unexpected, but welcome. Especially for 2.73s.
            I'm also ready to run for some food and liquid refreshment.

-ryan s.
            08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
            03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
            97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
            94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
            73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
            12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
            Originally posted by pantera77
            Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

donald

i have a 100 fott tape here, skippy found it for me

gadget and slymer are here, we are working on the 93 i just sat down to take a break, i'm sore!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
              2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
              1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
              1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
              2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
              1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Ask them how the traffic was. mwuhahahahaha!

Comment

Sucked, but mostly just navigating that clusterfuck of an airport was the problem. Once I finally got back out onto a real road things went OK.
                  86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                  5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                  I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

im going to be running late this year, ill be lucky if i make it by sun or mon
                    89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

running around like a chicken with my head off, now i'm beat and cant sleep, running behind cause of family emergencys (dont worry nobody in hospital or nothing) i took two benadryl about 20 min ago.......got supplies with provided gmn donations, and david (sorry cant remember your screename neon something, i suck) unit priced right along with me and enjoyed it lol. we got burgers and buns, cheese, little debbies, (wish u were here dereck! ) stuff to make skips famous chili (he's going to make that sat morning.

will make another shopping trip as donations come in. didnt get beer yet but theres some here.

david brought 8 packs of hot dogs and buns and condiments and 17 cases of soda, chips, coffee, ketchup, mustard, hot dog chili sauce. baked beans and coffee.

thain brought a bushel of jersey sweet corn, the big pot above the industrual oven needs to be cleaned up so we can cook the corn.

i'm waiting on the goodie bags from autozone, i got some pens stuff from the local ford dealer (they rock! open since 1932!) and a few notepads from JJ tire, dont know what autozone will give us.

pete if you read this before leaving virgina pick up a couple packs of camel lights for me plz.
                      Last edited by Lincolnmania; 08-10-2012, 08:03 AM.

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                      1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

Comment

my 92 grand marquis needs a passenger side header gasket, the gaskets are by the pile of new parts by the big garage door if anyone feels like doing that for me.......doing what i can, i dont want to overdo it so i appreciate any help greatly!

Comment

Camel lights on the way! (in a couple hours)
                          Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                          'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                          sigpic
                          85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Sarah and I will be departing shortly. See y'all about lunch time!

sigpic
                            - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Hi,

When I am on the road I do not have internet or email. So if someone would be nice enough to give me their phone number it might help if I get lost or something. Thanks,
                              Jay 914 774-3604
                              03 Marauder DPB, HS, 6disk, Organizer Mods> LED's in & Out, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector, U-Haul Trans Pan, Blue Fuzzy Dice
                              02 SL500 Silver Arrow
                              08 TC Signature Limited, HID's Mods>235/55-17 Z rated BFG G-Force Comp-2 A/S Plus, Addco 1" rear Sway, Posi Carrier, Compustar Remote Start, floor liners, trunk organizer, Two part Sun Visors, B&M Trans drain Plug, Winter=05 Mustang GT rims, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R-2 235/55-17
                              12 Escape Limited V6 AWD, 225/65R17 Vredestein Quatrac Pro, Winter 235/70-16 Conti Viking Contact7 Mods>Beamtech LED headlight bulbs, Husky floor liners

Comment

Well guys i Just landed back home and scottfest here i come

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                                302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                                k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Working...
                                X