X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eat around the mold!!!
    Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
    Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

meh I will just make a ham samich and use lots of hot sauce
      YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

I have one small complaint...
        I really like GMN and all the people on it...
        I don't want to sound like a douche...but, there is A LOT of swearing on this site...granted, we're all adults here, but I'd like to at least see people NOT post it in a title...
        as far as posting it anywhere else, I don't care, but I'm kinda getting sick of seeing titles that say things like:
        "Fucking piece of shit car!"
        "What the Fuck is wrong with my car?"
        etc...
        sigpic
        1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

Can't really disagree with ya there, mang. But I guess it's just part of having an uncensored site. A lot of people use that kind of language today and seem to get upset if someone tells them they can't. I'd rather not see it either, but I'm not sure there's much we can do without certain people feeling the site is being over censored.

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
          1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
          But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Some people have trouble expessing their emotions so they resort to swearing. I do it a lot since i'm kinda a moron.
            88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
            Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

its been discussed w/ Tom - he says swearing in thread titles is ok.

personally i think we can do without it in titles too. My mom was hovering around me while I was using her computer... a big capital FUCK was both in her menubar and at the top of the browser page while I was reading one of Jeremy's threads. As far as Im concerned, I dont mind for myself, but for others who might be offended.
              Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
              'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
              sigpic
              85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Anyone offended by swearing now, is pretty lame. Come on, it's 2007.
                '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
                '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

you sayin my momma's lame???!?!!?!
                  Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                  'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                  sigpic
                  85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

if it fits... lol jk :p
                    '95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

when the swearing is eccessive, it gets annoying.
                      but, it's just my little opinion...and I'm happy to see that there are a few people that share that opinion...
                      but I agree with Nathan...if we try to moderate it even slightly, it will feel overcensored.
                      If it annoyed me too much, I would post/view here so much
                      sigpic
                      1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Land Yacht
                        I have one small complaint...
                        I really like GMN and all the people on it...
                        I don't want to sound like a douche...but, there is A LOT of swearing on this site...granted, we're all adults here, but I'd like to at least see people NOT post it in a title...
                        as far as posting it anywhere else, I don't care, but I'm kinda getting sick of seeing titles that say things like:
                        "Fucking piece of shit car!"
                        "What the Fuck is wrong with my car?"
                        etc...

You sir, are a douche, a douche, A DOUCHE!

:p

I agree on the title thing 100%
                        Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                        Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by grandpaslincoln
                          You sir, are a douche, a douche, A DOUCHE!

:p

I agree on the title thing 100%
                          +1

I'd personally prefer it was left out of the titles.
                          Back in the saddle again!

2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor in Unimaginative Bureaucratic Brown
                          Bone stock... for now.

Comment

'95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

Dammit, I am a strong beleiver in no censorship.

However, if this is what you want, I suppose it will be.

Implement "no swearing in thread titles" immediately!
                              1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                              Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

So...is that official?

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
                                1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
                                But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Working...
                                X