X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see no harm in saying things like:
    "f***ing POS car!"

sorry if I seriously pissed anyone off...
    but it's obvious that I'm not the only person that feels this way...
    sigpic
    1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

well thats fucking gay, what the hell. i aint puttin a buncha **** shit in place of letters.
      '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
      '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

that's your choice, then...I can't blame you.
        but a line has to be drawn somewhere...
        I guess this is more of a suggestion instead of a complaint...
        sigpic
        1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

I understand you point of veiw Boxman. My reason for the statement has more to do with newbies than anything. I think a person should at least click on a thread before they get a healthy dose of the "F" bomb.
          Also, I have a son who's on the brink of starting to read. Bad words will be easy for him to spot once he's reading when they're in short sentences that are spaced a bit, like thread titles. However, they'll be harder for him to spot and easier for me to avoid for his interests if only found in the body of a post, or I can try to guage by the title how angry a post may be and avoid it altogther.
          Dont worry, we're not on our way to communism, just watching out for the interests of a few members who are sensitive for whatever their reasons may be. That will make us an even stronger community.
          Back in the saddle again!

2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor in Unimaginative Bureaucratic Brown
          Bone stock... for now.

Comment

well put....and part the reason I think that titles should be a little moderated...you never know who's looking.
            sigpic
            1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

I agree with mr land yaht and chuck nooris. sorry jeremy that's just my 2 cents

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
              302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
              k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Originally posted by grandpaslincoln
                You sir, are a douche, a douche, A DOUCHE!

:p

I agree on the title thing 100%

I didn't mean this as I'd like the titles to be censored, but opposed, not that it matter now or whatever
                Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Fuck I can understand. Shit and all the others really don't matter as they say most of them on cable.
                  2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

Here's my take: I'm not a big fan of the four letter words, but the people and information on this site are far too important to me to let it go over a little bit of bad language. I say that if people are going to leave over censorship, then lift the censoring. We are known as a friendly forum--let's keep it that way.

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
                    1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
                    But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

if any one leaves becuase they can no longer say "fuck" in a thread title, let them go.
                      They'll be back
                      Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                      'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                      sigpic
                      85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

I aint goin anywhere, whos leavin?

FUCK
                        '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
                        '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

What the hell is the difference between Fuck and F***? I don't care if it's in titles or threads. Fuck censorship. *rubs penis on monitor*

Comment

Okay y'all...I don't want to hear anymore of this damned fuckin' language...You hear me? :p

sigpic
                            - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

fuck yea, I hear ya
                              sigpic
                              1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

Fucking Fuckers, fuck!

or

Fuck the Fucking Fuckers!

or

Post like a mutherfuckin-aperaping-poochscrewing-madfuckingmang!!!!
                                2008 Mercury Grand Marquis GS Bone Stock

The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is arguing with a Liberal".--updated Peter Brimelow quote.

Comment

Working...
                                X