New to the board *LSE Own3r*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by moneypit
    No, it's CFI... you WISH it was EFI. Do a 4bbl swap and never look back. I personally have had more than enough of CFI...
    Everyone is sick of the CFI (my bad - I look at the thing everyday and are wishful).

Nobody wants to work on the car. I mean NOBODY:bs:

Comment

Hello.... nice car!
      Be good, if not, be good at it!!

Originally posted by N A
      RideIt, I hope you know we are going to screw with you because you're the coolest chick on this 'site.
      Originally posted by p71towny
      Your one of the most kick ass girls I know.
      :golf: :golf: :golf: :golf: :golf:

Comment

I'm lovin' the Mark. I'd like to have a big coupe like that.

Welcome to GMN!

sigpic
        - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Thank you for all your kind words guys
          Last edited by OneBadLSE; 10-05-2006, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Totally bitchin'

1991 Crown Victoria LTD, Puff the Magik Dragon

Comment

Very nice looking rids man! to GMN!

Comment

Originally posted by moneypit
                No, it's CFI... you WISH it was EFI. Do a 4bbl swap and never look back. I personally have had more than enough of CFI...

yes it IS EFI - CFI is a type of EFI
                CFI is electronic, it delivers fuel and its injections, there for CFI can be grouped into the larger category of EFI.

All CFI is EFI, but not all EFI is CFI did you study venn diagrams?? :confused:
                And for the final proof EFI IS STAMPED RIGHT ON THE MUSTANG CFI AIR CLEANERS PEOPLE
                there will be no more of this CFI is not EFI nonsense

I wish I could help you work on it mang - I would say just start replacing parts, and start cruising the junkyards looking for the hard to find EEC-III map sensors.
                Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                sigpic
                85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

PUrrty polished air cleaner

Comment

CFI is the bastard child of EFI and carb lol.

Comment

Yeah, one of Fords weird ideas
                      Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                      Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

You'd be better with a spray bottle filled with gas than cfi.
                        Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

I don't know about it being a Ford idea, as my 1984 Celebrity had CFI. I can't remember what Chevy called it, but it was CFI in functionality.
                          Back in the saddle again!

2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor in Unimaginative Bureaucratic Brown
                          Bone stock... for now.

Comment

Chebby called it TBI
                            Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                            Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

To the "M" Panther zone ONEBADLSE let me introduce myself, I am SNIPER 308 one of the most...WAESOME members of this site !Congratulations in be our new successful member here I hope you're enjoy it this site if you already did a browse trough the forums I personally encourage you to stay with us if you need help to make mods to your Panthers no problen post your ???????? and our big panel of tech pros here will help you. meantime guess what???

!Wooooooohooooooooo,WELLLLCOME TO THE "M" PANTHER ZONE!

:drummer: :jammin: :rock: :violin:
                              :banana: :megadeth: :woot:
                              :dildo: :morons: :jawdrop: :hippy: :baby2:
                              :headbang: :3gears: :heyhey:

ATT.SNIPER 308,PROUD OWNER OF??????????
                              Last edited by sniper308; 10-16-2006, 11:53 PM.
                              MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

to GMN!!!

'90 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
                                Baseline 5.0L numbers totally stock, 123 rwhp, 239 rwtq
                                5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X