How-deee gang-sta!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whatever the hell I feel like? :evil:

Just finding new places to wh0re posts and peddle my warez and such.............

"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let people have guns ...why should we let them have ideas?"

--Joseph Stalin

"That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It's our job to see that it stays there."

-George Orwell

And Shepherds we shall be, for thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand, our feet may swiftly carry out thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.

Comment

wHO ARE U?!

Comment

Someone who knows how to use capslock..........

"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let people have guns ...why should we let them have ideas?"

--Joseph Stalin

"That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It's our job to see that it stays there."

-George Orwell

And Shepherds we shall be, for thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand, our feet may swiftly carry out thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.

Comment

What's up TDSP... how yeah been?
          Be good, if not, be good at it!!

Originally posted by N A
          RideIt, I hope you know we are going to screw with you because you're the coolest chick on this 'site.
          Originally posted by p71towny
          Your one of the most kick ass girls I know.
          :golf: :golf: :golf: :golf: :golf:

Comment

Howdy, a cvu fella eh.
            Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Originally posted by TDSP
              Someone who knows how to use capslock..........
              aNYBODY CAN USE CPS lOCK!!! BuT WHO U RELLY r????

Comment

2008 Mercury Grand Marquis GS Bone Stock

The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is arguing with a Liberal".--updated Peter Brimelow quote.

Comment

I don't get it big Dan!
                  Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                  Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

i think i was getting you confused with TKDO
                    Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                    'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                    sigpic
                    85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Originally posted by RideIt
                      What's up TDSP... how yeah been?
                      Good, and you?

Originally posted by p71towny
                      Howdy, a cvu fella eh.
                      Yep. I like the way Ron runs his board and I try to participate as much as possible and help where I can over there. Not saying I'm biased though, I can play on multiple fields

Originally posted by HotRodRainer
                      aNYBODY CAN USE CPS lOCK!!! BuT WHO U RELLY r????
                      I'm your worst nightmare, punk :evil:
                      Seriously, just get to know me by interacting with me...........

Originally posted by 85crownHPP*
                      i think i was getting you confused with TKDO
                      Nope. Not me. Nice enough guy, but not me.

--Joseph Stalin

-George Orwell

Comment

TDSP = teh win.
                        1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                        Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Thanks Tom

--Joseph Stalin

-George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                          X