'85 Vic Tudor Roller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'85 Vic Tudor Roller

Just testing the waters here. I've got too many cars, and quite frankly have gotten bored of boxes and panthers in general, it's time to start thinking of downsizing.

Everything you really need to know is here: http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...rown-Vic-Tudor

Currently no engine or trans.

Nice rust free tudor from down south
    Interior is in very good shape
    Drivers door has some dents, top is faded and cracked, some dings , back half of the car has been repainted at some point, typical 30 year old box stuff

K-code with 3.55's and a track lock, rear brakes are like new, drums were just machined, shoes are newer, new rear brake hose
    PI rear springs with new KYB gas-a-just, PI rear sway bar

Newer calipers, pads and rotors and brake hoses up front, KYB gas-a-just, PI front sway bar with new end links

Newer booster and 1" PI M/C

Front end is tight but the bushings are original and shot. Probably wouldn't be a bad idea to do a Big Brake swap.

Nice re-chromed 80/81 bumper with inserts, 82 grille, 79 clear corners, LTD script re-pop taillight lenses, 79 plate bucket, 140 speedo

Newer tank with 190lph pump

Fully wired for SEFI

R12 still blows cold

A bunch of other stuff I'm sure I'm forgetting.
    Again, everything is in the build thread.

Great candidate if your looking for a solid car to swap whatever you want in.

I don't need to sell it, and I refuse to part it out, because:
    A. The car is too nice for that
    B. I'd just keep everything

If anyone is interested let me know, a lot of you have seen it in person anyways.
    Again, don't have to sell it, but for the right price anything is for sale... (besides the battle wagon)

Still looks the exact same as last year minus the drivetrain and HPP's.

2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
    2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
    2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
    1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

You know I want it.

Comment

How much?

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
        How much?
        Who ever offers me the most

If anyone is actually serious in buying, send me a PM and hopefully we can work something out.

Again, I don't need to, and I know I'll regret selling this car, but I have too many as is.
        2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
        1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

well a two door ought to go for like half a four door because half as many yeah?
          86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
          I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

I wish I had a place to park it. There's a lopo and AOD in the garage with 80k on them. They'd look nice in the Tudor.
            1990 MGM: $50 E7 heads, HO cam, Holley SysteMAX lower intake, HO upper intake with an Explorer TB. LSC ECM. Lincoln logs into stock dual exhaust. K&N drop in air filter. Wide ratio AOD, 2400 converter with a 3.08 one tire fire out back. Car is less slow now. Then there's the '92 Beater. Dual 2.25" exhaust with shiny tips. Rumbles nice. Super slow. Burns oil too.

Comment

Bump.

If no one buy's this by spring I'll part it out and demo what's left. This thing should do damn good in the local derbies.

Comment

I really wish I could and just toss a 'sploder 5.0 in it and the trans from my 88 and then dump my beater and use this as my beater. But I think I'll hold out of that wagon I want. (besides the fact I can't afford shit right now for throwing everything at my student loans before interest rates get nuts again.)

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                Originally posted by gadget73
                ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                Originally posted by dmccaig
                Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Honestly, judging by some of the prices boxes are going for nowadays, I think I'll throw in a spare HO I have laying around and a WR AOD and throw it up for 5k. A nice straight 55k mile tudor, may as well sell it for 10x what I paid for it.

Comment

might as well. Then you can spend the monies on yer new truck.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                    Originally posted by dmccaig
                    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

As much as I selfishly want the front bumper on this car I would go that route Zach. It makes the most sense.

Originally posted by pantera77 View Post
                      Honestly, judging by some of the prices boxes are going for nowadays, I think I'll throw in a spare HO I have laying around and a WR AOD and throw it up for 5k. A nice straight 55k mile tudor, may as well sell it for 10x what I paid for it.
                      ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                      My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                      My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                      But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

People don't want "some assembly required" cars. If you've got a spare driveline, stuff it in there and sell it. Should be easier to do with non-stock parts too.
                        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by pantera77 View Post
                          I'll see if I can get ahold of Lithdoc, with an engine and transmission he might be interested, but I don't know what he would be willing to pay (or where on the planet he might be at the moment).

He's been looking for a 2 door, and since he shipped his 89 MGM to his brother in Lithuania he has room for it.
                          Last edited by VicCrownVic; 01-16-2016, 01:04 PM.
                          Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
                          ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
                          ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
                          ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

if someone buys that for a derby im gonna go slit my wrist and lay in traffic.....
                            Charlette - Brown 1977 Ford LTD - 351 Windsor 155K, Full Custom Pioneer system, green HID, interior & underbody
                            Alesha - Black 1982 Mercury Marquis - 255ci 178K, full custom Kenwood and Infinity system, lowered, dual exhaust, LED all the things
                            Tangerine Dream - Orange 1988 F-150 Custom - 300 i6 82k, Ghetto sound system, 5spd, 2WD, #farmtruck

Comment

If the 79 I'm looking at locally doesn't work out, this could work for me. Though I'd have to figure out how to get it here. Pm me a price if I picked it up from you after the thaw

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
                              '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
                              '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

Comment

Working...
                              X