Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Project Harvester of Sorrow. Update 2/20/09, Rebirth??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IF it aint too big, THEN POKE IT
    Southern Fried Florida Cracker
    Not Your Average 450 Horsepower Grandma Car.
    2002, 2003, & 2006 Team Moroso Member

Comment

More fucking delays. I have to go out ot Phoenix in september (possible relocation 2% or less) for a few days, so the crank and rods had to be put on hold. Fuck me if that didn't screw over two sets of plans... one was Scottfest!!!

So my big ass check went to that endeavor, and not a single part was ordered. This coupled with the CU's fuck-up on my loan has placed my project in SERIOUS jeapoardy.

It was just as well, the machine shop is still backed up by 3 weeks. Next payday it looks like pay off the credit card, and get the intake form Fordmang.

I have to have teh engine in the shop by August 27, and the panther by October 2nd in order to have HOS ready for the Emerald Coast Cruizers car show in mid-November.
      2008 Mercury Grand Marquis GS Bone Stock

The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is arguing with a Liberal".--updated Peter Brimelow quote.

Comment

Unstikyed due to the entire project getting shelved until after I move to Tennessee. It is not cancelled, I will post pic of the parts as I get them, but most likely the Harvester will not see Florida roads. Things are just getting worse with my dad, and my financial situation is shakey at best right now.

Will keep this updated, although it will not be very often.

The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is arguing with a Liberal".--updated Peter Brimelow quote.

Comment

Screw it, Im putting the blockin the machine shop on Monday or getting a Panther next week.

I have to have something to divert my attentions to, if nothing else to maintain my sanity during this ordeal!!!

Pics will be back up later on. My website got screwed by Dumbcast.
          Last edited by RugerP97DC; 10-08-2006, 01:25 AM.

Comment

Glade to hear your going to get something to take your mind off of things man..

I find car's can relax the mind at times, or at least get your mind off of things for a whille :-D

And if you still wont that deal, just yell a PM at me brother.

Dark :-D
            People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

Comment

Good for you BM. Do you have a panther spotted that you are going to get?
              2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

Sweet, glad to hear it's still goin
                Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Glad to hear you are still kickin, bro!
                  1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                  Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

If you still want the new 460 Weiand Stealth intake shoot me a PM.

Comment

buy my TC bish!!!!

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
                      '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
                      '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

Comment

Phayzer that will take another two weeks at minimum.

MMMMmmmm....HOT ROD LINKIN!!!!

Comment

Assuming he still has teh TC and my last check is enough, I will have a blue Townie before chistmas...

Then the party may begin....

Comment

I hope to order the crank in January...

Just FYI!!!

Comment

I thought you already had the damn thing in the machine shop? Quit slackin!

JK...I know how this shit goes, I should have my car painted by now, but its not.

2009 Ford F-350 6.4 powerstroke diesel. 1977 Ford F-150 built 300 six, 5 speed trans. 1976 MG MGB roadster, 359w, t5 5 speed. 1996 Kawasaki ninja ZX6R.
                              My rod is glowing, my bead is clean, my middle name is acetylene

Comment

The macine shop kept putting me off, then I lost my job. I should be emplyed again here shortly.

Comment

Working...
                                X