No announcement yet.

TIRE INFLATION RATE ¿WHY THE HELL.... ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then they complain that their car is a peice of crap. Well no shit! Maybe if you took care of it you would have a different opinion, IDIOT!
    Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
    Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

we leanered the hard way at my shop how delictae the TPMS sensors are. My boss has to eat about 200 bucks when we broke one... now that I see the procedure on how they are supposed to be removed/re-mounted, Im suprosed we didnt break all four!!!!
      Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
      'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
      sigpic
      85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Yep we did too...Expensive...valve cores can only be used in the TPMS can not use one out of a rubber stem...New tool for torqeding the nut and valve core ...must be torqed to specs...We have a GM training class on the 12 about TPMS....
        President He Man Woman Haters Club

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty & well preserved body,But rather skid in broadside,Thourghly used up totaly worn out & loudly proclaiming...WOW WHAT A RIDE!!!

http://www.myspace.com/dabearsplace

Comment

I never run stock size tires. So I ussualy have to check the footprint of the tire till I feel the air is about right. 35 pis front, 30 psi rear. Does just fine but my back tires are rated to carry like 2600 lbs a piece I think. Maybe more.
          1989 Grand Marquis LS
          flat black, 650 double pumper, random cam, hei, stealth intake, Police front springs, Wagon rear, Police rear bar, wagon front ,exploder wheels, 205/60-15 fronts 275/60-15 rears, 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" offroad x pipe, Eclipse front bucket seats, Custom floor shifter, 4.10 gears, aluminum driveshaft and daily driven. 16.77@83mph

Comment

i usually run 5-10lbs less than the max. which happens to usually put me right around 35lbs. who cares if they look flat, just make sure that you have a good contact patch and traction, youre not getting tire roll around turns, and its not wearing funny. tire pressure is very important, especially with heavy loads or high speeds, over inflation or under inflation can cost lives!

grand_marquis_gt: "Wow dude, you got the GMGT sedan!"

there, now im cool too

Comment

!STOP! I want to see pics of your Panther Interceptor so what are you waiting for !POST THEM NOWWW!

ATT, SNIPER 308. MANG FROM THE DARK SIDE.
              MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

Working...
              X