No announcement yet.

wheels, wheels, wheels lets see your shoes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok I get the point!! No one else wants to show of there shoes,guess this tread is dead
    '88' MGM wagon (mine and my sons toy)
    "60" chrysler New Yorker (my project)
    "78" Chevy 1 Ton P/U (yard horse)
    "01" Ford Explorer (wifes DD)
    "93" Chevy Suburban (my DD)

Comment

meh... people need to wash their shoes and show them off.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
      Originally posted by gadget73
      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
      Originally posted by dmccaig
      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Ain't that the truth!!!

Comment

or just be able to find the time to take pics, upload to computer, upload to pic hosting site and then paste URL here. lots of work

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
          1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
          1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
          2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
          2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Here is an older one of mine. The exhaust has been de-ghetto'd and the front wheels are now 14x5's but you'll get the point.
            1984 CV tudor 351W, 4bbl, 5-speed best time in the 1/8 8.39 at 80 with 1.80 60ft time.
            2006 P71, 1988 Bronco II, 1986 Baby LTD(5.0 & T5 swap in progress), 1976 16' Hobie Cat, 12' AquaFinn
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2651997 UPDATED 20100826
            sigpic

Comment

Looks good Pesty!

Comment

Painted 16" HPP wheels from a newer panther with LSC center caps (they clear stock box hubs, the ones that come on these wheels don't)
                These pics are from just after I did this, and they don't look nearly that nice now. Im afraid to scrub the painted area, lol

Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                sigpic
                85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

They all look nice!! I like to see all the diff taste in styles!!!

Comment

Stock alum. wheels on 'Electra' my frost blue '91 Click image for larger version

Name:	7071692135_81e818a6ff.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	132.0 KB
ID:	1268961

Purple painted rims on 'Tatiana' Click image for larger version

Name:	7071692143_a1b44d0ecf.jpg
Size:	128.7 KB
ID:	1268962

Gold Package rims on my '99 GM LS with 243k! Click image for larger version

Name:	7071692145_14d7f8c416.jpg
Size:	132.7 KB
ID:	1268963
                    Last edited by sxcpotatoes; 04-12-2012, 04:29 PM.
                    Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Originally posted by grandwagon View Post
                      Ok I get the point!! No one else wants to show of there shoes,guess this tread is dead

Well, that was all I got.......except for the crusty turbines that I run during the winter. Though, we didn't have a winter this year. Two snowy days and that was it. Oh well, I would have had to switch to the turbines for the suspension work anyways. Perhaps if I get batteries for the camera, I will have pics of the turbines.

Packman

Comment

Winter Wagon in winter mode: 15" steelies and poverty caps

Winter Wagon in fall/spring mode: Blacked out turbines

Colony Park: 15" Saw Blades with RWL's

HPP Box: Blacked out HPP's (wonder where I got the idea from)

I really want to get some 17's for the HPP Box, but I just can't find anything I like.
                        2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
                        2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
                        2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
                        1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

New, as of today, 17" 5 spoke Mustang GT wheels.

-ryan s.
                          08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
                          03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
                          97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
                          94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
                          73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
                          12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
                          Originally posted by pantera77
                          Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Looking good guys hope to see some more post!!! I really enjoy seeing all the different taste in shoes!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X