Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frankenstein T-5 Waggin' Chronicle (vast doesnt do it)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freshmeat
    The new multimeter is the same thing as what the Mustang shop guy has... they've used the same design for forever and his (from his college days) is still going strong. Only paid $20... he said he doesn't like Flukes because they'll go bad just as easily.
    Never heard of bad quality with Flukes. Check out anyone who relys on one heavilly for a living, they nearly have Flukes.
    http://secondhandracing.com/Home.aspx
    http://secondhandradio.com/

R.I.P. Jason P Harrill 6-12-06

http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthread.php?t=5634

Comment

Dude, you don't use real bones as decoration, that's creepy lol

I was gonna suggest a golf ball, it's got dimples and shit in it, good grip! lol
      Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
      Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Dude, you don't use real bones as decoration,
        No? Hmmm.....
        '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
        '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Frankenstein T-5 Waggin' Chronicle (vast doesnt do it)

and get the fucking car on the road.

That's what I've been telling myself for a while, now. Doubt any of you noticed my semi-absence, but I've been working and being a daddy while dealing with lot of other stuff.
          Day in and day out, walking in and out of the house I see the wagon. I stand outside for a cigarette and I lean up against it. I laugh at the beer cans peeping out of the popped hood from when Matt and I worked on it a week or two ago.

...and then I get pissed because I still haven't gotten the damn thing going, again. Is it lack of motivation? Lack of money? I don't know. I think it has more to do with not wanting to fix the other problems only to nail it and cut out power at 4,000 RPMs again.
          [/rant]
          2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
          1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
          1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Comment

damnit man - get out there and get that car running...
            Be good, if not, be good at it!!

Originally posted by N A
            RideIt, I hope you know we are going to screw with you because you're the coolest chick on this 'site.
            Originally posted by p71towny
            Your one of the most kick ass girls I know.
            :golf: :golf: :golf: :golf: :golf:

Comment

Lack of funds and time for me.
              Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

I'm about to get out there and work on it.
                (Tom, how often have you heard that?)
                A customer wants me to go fix her car and all the other cars are taken, so I gotta throw the exhaust back on and modify the TPS to fit properly so I can get this done. Eight bolts and ten minutes' worth of Dremel work... that's all.
                2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.

Comment

git r done

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
                  '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
                  '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

Comment

/\ What he said...
                    Resident diesel addict

Comment

look at me

do it.

Comment

This bitch is LOUD.
                        I'm going test out the new shifter. I'll update you if I don't kill myself having fun.

Comment

Cannon ball or a bowling ball. Or maybe a trailer hitch ball. 2 and 5/8 muther fuckers.
                          1989 Grand Marquis LS
                          flat black, 650 double pumper, random cam, hei, stealth intake, Police front springs, Wagon rear, Police rear bar, wagon front ,exploder wheels, 205/60-15 fronts 275/60-15 rears, 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" offroad x pipe, Eclipse front bucket seats, Custom floor shifter, 4.10 gears, aluminum driveshaft and daily driven. 16.77@83mph

Comment

you did it already?

that was fast.... wtf was wrnog with you before

Comment

yes!

GET TO IT!!!!

as they say in the Vault commercials
                              Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                              'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                              sigpic
                              85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

qui?

Comment

Working...
                                X