No announcement yet.

Fuel Injectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heh...well sort of, but it's not that bad. If you don't have access to a camera, just make yourself some drawings or notes or something. Just take your time and keep track of everything and you'll be fine.

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
    1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
    But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Well i am trying to go the cheap way. I got a "Hot load" atm.. 3 cans of chevron stuff 2 cans of stp fuel inject stuff and a half of can of sea foam in the tank. I also put the other half tru the BB line. So we shall see how it turns out.. Still if no good. Then ima do the injectors...

I dont see how the cfi it's self though comes apart.. Anyone got a pic? i see no seams on it actualy it looks solid as a rock..

And will i be screing with anything taking the stuff off the sides like the tps and the trotole? And theres a few more things but i think they will come off with the actuale cfi.

Thanks mang's

Best i was willing to do today without a camra. I did find out that my injectors are 120$ a pice though at napa. YUCK!

O yea note on the injector.. I might not be able to see to well the stram's of fuel shooting out But I think i might no why i see what looks like poof balls of gas in there the buterfly is closed and it's hiting that.. Woildent that make a little poof ball of gas?
      People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

Comment

Well no longer puff balls.. still got alot more fuel to burn though. Now there funnels.. Very strong shooting funnels.
        People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

Comment

Can't get injector o-rings for the Tempo CFI either, learned that the hard way lol
          Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
          Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

I have pics of a CFI removed on my old cardomain page for the 85 - once its off some screws on the bottom lets you take the CFI unit apart
            Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
            'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
            sigpic
            85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Sweet thanks pete mang. I will get new o rings with new injectors yes? >_>

DarkKnight <--- is blind and sees no cfi on Pete mang's car :-( humm :-? Ima look on his other car pages to :-D
              Last edited by DarkKnight; 04-24-2007, 08:44 PM.

Comment

For Further Refrance for Pete Mangs "Old" Car Domaine Page :-P

Comment

i'll harvest u a cfi unit if you wanna fix it the cheap way mang.......prob wont be till after my fl trip tho

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                  2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                  1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                  1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                  2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                  1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

hehe, that way id be able to just Slap it on there yes? :-D Good idea Scott Mang. :-D

Ill let you all know something when anything else changes :-D

Comment

Little update.. Well I ran all that hot load out and put some more fuel in it.. I kept the little cardboard the Chevron with Techron came in.. For the pictures.. And well my injectors do look like the after picture now.. They just pulse.. Im guessing thats normale after reading about electricale Injectors.. So if my car still stalls... Ima half to look else wear..

By chance. Can someone tell me the proper way to bump that idle up? eh.. I know im a pita )

Thanks Mang's
                      D.K.

Comment

Working...
                      X