No announcement yet.

Anyone with tips on polishing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think so, too...but I also didnt think your paint looked bad the way it was.
    sure, you have some rust..but overall its not bad at all.
    sigpic
    1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

Your memory is too kind. lol

It needs to be repainted, period. I don't like the satin finish, and I can't fix teh rust because the color doesn't exist. It's got a couple bright blue spots on it now from where I fixed rust and repainted it. Still better than looking at rust, though.

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
      1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
      But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

ahh...ic.
        its the funny thing about a "satin" finish liek your car....even if there was no rust at all, to people that aren't part of the Panther Posse, it would look like crap.
        that's when we smack them and put their face 2" from the surface so they can see how clean it really is.

dangit, Nate, you should come up here this weekend for the Woodward Cruise!
        if you cant, I can take plenty of pics...and some vids.
        even now there's cars flooding the streets there..I saw 3 classics on my way to the JW meeting last night...a 67 GTO, a 40s Chevy truck with no hood and hug blower I could hear even while going 70mph and some 40s car in blue with blue flames, low riding...but I didnt know what it was.
        the "cruisers" start really coming in to the area about 1-2 weeks of the Woodward Cruise.
        sigpic
        1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

Working...
        X