No announcement yet.

Dave's Hot Rod '84 Merc 2 dr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uber sweet, mang! I can't wait to see the pix of those installed on the car! Good luck!

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
    1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
    But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Originally posted by 85crownHPP*
      oh man that beautifull!!! what did you use to polish them?? that looks much better than mine.
      High speed buffing wheels are the bomb. Next time you can find something that works, get a bench grinder, and put a buffing wheel on it. I have always had one and it makes polishing a dream!

Comment

Sweet Jesus Dave...Need friggin' sunglasses to look at 'em.

sigpic
        - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

well here are some pics of last week end when i thought i was going to fanaly have a 4 bbl, just to have to go back to my 2 bbl intake since the 4 bbl was warped,,,
          here is before i started pulling her apart,

intake off

4 bbl intake on

still more pics to come... of what could have been

Comment

here is my custom TV rod i made

here is one of it with my 2 bbl back on,,

I need to find proper bolt's for my valve covers to

Comment

So are you searching for another 4 bbl intake now? You might as well order up that Lokar cable kit while you're waiting so you can just use that instead of trying to jury-rig that rod.

Hope it works out for ya, mang.

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
              1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
              But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

looks good dave

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

beatutiful mang! some chrome T bolts would look nice on there.
                  i hope you find a good intake soon!
                  Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                  'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                  sigpic
                  85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Dave, you may have already said, but what did you get your 4-bbl Holley off of? All the trucks I find aren't AOD's so they don't have the little thing for the TV rod.
                    1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
                    1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
                    Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
                    Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

the carb is off a big 79 ford french fri truck, there was a 351 w in it,, and it had a tv rod but wouldent hook up to my tranny

Comment

I Found a Tripminder

Well i fanaly found a tripminder, got it for $15, now i just got to figure out how to install it, so ill go read the post about doing so

Comment

some new pics, orderd some H4 conversion headlights too, they should be in next week or the week after,

Comment

I am also looking for a nother one of these '79 stile b pillar lights

Comment

i got 2 i belive, i replaced them on my merc cuz the tabs were broken, jus need to be JB weled back together

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                              1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                              1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                              2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                              2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

what would you want for um?

Comment

Working...
                                X