• Show
Clear All

Looks great mang!!!!
    1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - Current - June 2016 POTM Winner
    1996 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
    1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
    1987 Mercury Grand Marquis LS 2dr - Long gone

Comment

Looks great Mark! Especially under the hood. The 85 is envious once again...!
      Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
      'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
      sigpic
      85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

wow, after seeing them pics, i now know that you have one of the most sexy-est mercs around!...and cleanest merc lol

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
        1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
        1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
        2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
        2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

I have 2 new picture that you can see at my membership profile
          sigpic

Ltds Forever
          My Wife Or My Car......Ill Keep The Car

Comment

nice new pics mark I love the motor pics I was wondering where you have been
            -gabe

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
            2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
            1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
            1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
            2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
            1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

nice pics mang

Comment

Very Nice!

I've been wondering were you ran off to. I have a Merc now as well, although mine still has a long ways to go before it will be as nice as yours. Keep up the great work!

Comment

F'in nice mang!!!!

Packman

Comment

about time you posted pics of that. Looks nice, next time you're out you should de-ratnest my engine compartment for me
                    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Thanks for the compliments mangs!

Originally posted by lincolnmania View Post
                      nice new pics mark I love the motor pics I was wondering where you have been
                      -gabe
                      Thanks Gabe, been really busy with school/work/life. the merk is being well taken care of though.

Originally posted by LTDMan83 View Post
                      Very Nice!

I've been wondering were you ran off to. I have a Merc now as well, although mine still has a long ways to go before it will be as nice as yours. Keep up the great work!
                      I've been trying to keep up on your progress, doing well mang

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
                      about time you posted pics of that. Looks nice, next time you're out you should de-ratnest my engine compartment for me
                      I'f i'm ever out that way again i'd love to help

working on getting you mangs some video clips of the beast in action

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
                      1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)
                      1982 LTD Wagon (R.I.P.) -|-1984 Grand Marquis LS(R.I.P.)

Comment

Got some video's of the merk the other day, but it had a bad exhaust leak that needed fixed, so it sounded it sound way to high. Will get some new ones i promise you, just need a bit of time off of work. Will get a good burnout one of course. My boss let me do a burnout in the parking lot at work, wish i would have gotten a video, best burnout i've ever done. So proud of the merk lately, it seems sad to see it cant be shown at its true potential yet. Soon.... i promise you. I'ts because of you that any of this was possible, i didn't know how to do an oil change before i came acrossed GMN. Long live the 302!

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
                        1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)

Comment

nice
                          good to see you back mang!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                          2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                          1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                          1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                          2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                          1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

The diamond plate core support cover is sic! I like how you kept the exterior subtle. A real sleeper.

1991 LTD P72 351 W Restored Century Police (Ongoing Project) Sergeant Vic.

It's a dog eat dog world and I'm wearing milk bone underwear.

Comment

Hey Mang! Welcome back!

Still lovin your merc.

Comment

Got a new head unit for christmas. Its a sony xplod, dont recall the model number though. Was well overdue, the old one was ghetto as shit. This one is ipod ready, has an 1/8" input too. I can plug a flashdrive into the front too, i love that. Also picked one that matches all my blue lights. Wired it in for a sub/amp too, but haven't installed them yet. Been sitting in my garage forever now, just haven't found motivation.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X