"Vicky"-1987 Ford LTD Crown Victoria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
    'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
    sigpic
    85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

dude if you seriously have some that are better than the ones I have, I might be interested.
      Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
      New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

Actually they are pretty damned nice... Ive replaced the worst of it (LF armrest and pull) and I think the LR armrest is a little warped. They could use a cleaning but no damage that I can tell. The switch panels aren't the greatest but the door panels are good, if you want the map pockets, and don't plan to put speakers in the doors.
        I'll let you know if the p72 gets parted out, but don't hold your breath
        Sorry to be such a tease, lol....

Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
        'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
        sigpic
        85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

wow its been a while. I'm prepping the car for winter mode . I have a complete set of explorer center caps, and I'm prepping the steel wheels for paint. I'm going to be using Rust-Tough Semi Gloss Black. I love that shit.

I also got my long sought out Clock Delete Plate from George. Once I get the ambition, I'll clean it and put it in, and post pictures. But right now, I'm dead tired from weightlifting.
          Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
          New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

clock delete plate is in. Winter wheels are on. Explorer Center Caps are on. Wheels are packed up. I fucking hate winter.

Comment

So yeah, I haven't been able to get on lately because I got grounded, but the night I got grounded, the odometer rolled over. Its currently at 100079.8

Comment

Well I am gonna ask...what did you do?
                ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

100,000 miles, you just broke it in!!

Comment

I was hanging out with some friends, and I told them that I had to be back in town by 6:30 so I could run spots for the elementary school christmas play. Well, long story short, the night didn't go exactly as planned, someone locked their keys in their car, I was their ride back, and the night was going so bad we decided to just go eat mexican food (because that just makes everything better). We're sitting waiting on our food talking and my phone goes off. I ignore it because I didn't want to be rude. It keeps going off and I keep ignoring it. We get our food, open up my phone, I had 4 missed calls from my parents, and I looked at the clock and saw it was 6:50. I had to be at the christmas play at 7:00, and I was a half hour away.

I completely forgot about it, my dad had to run the spotlight, and my parents were not exactly amused.

Comment

Hmmm.

If your parents are anything like mine, I can imagine the 'discussion' was not too fun.

Oh well. Life lessons!
                      **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                      **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                      **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                      **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Christmas was good to the car this year....I got the power lock kit I want (with security system) and I got a pair of NOS mirrors that are going in my restoration part stockpile (the same ones that Dave pointed out). Now it just needs to warm up so I can throw in the locks.

BTW I would hate winter a lot less If I didn't have to drive the car in it. lol

Comment

If you have to drive your car during the winter, undercoating is recommended!
                          '79 Continental Town Car
                          '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                          '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Gave the car a bath because its 41 degrees out (in december ) and I made a discovery.

SOME FUCKER SCRAPED THE CAR IN A PARKING LOT SOMEWHERE!!!!!

I now a scrape on the passengers rear door that is fairly noticeable (the paint left is white). I just hope to fucking god I can get it to buff out, or I am going to be slitting someones throat.

FUCK!

/rant

Comment

Bastards.
                              ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                              My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                              My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                              But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                              my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

well someone's throat just got saved.

I buffed it out today, everything came out. There is a miniscule indentation where the car hit the door, but it can be pulled out. I now have one big shiny spot on the car, until I hand wax the entire thing in the spring. I can live with a shiny spot before I big white streak. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X