No announcement yet.

lets see your interiors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess I am overreacting. Just my mentality towards work though....Carry on.
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

I poke through an existing grommet (like that massive cluster next to the brake booster) and then goop seal it back up.

If people don't see it and it don't leak... then no problem!

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
      Originally posted by dmccaig
      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
        What is that yellow wire running from the drivers foot well outside.
        that goes to the driving lights in the grill.. This is what happens when someone with ADHD works on a car.

1996 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
        1965 Cadillac Hearse by M+M "Edgar"
        1964 Mercury Comet Caliente

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
          I guess I am overreacting. Just my mentality towards work though....Carry on.
          Not at all! Wires run there make me :hairraise: too!
          But, i was guilty of the same crime at one time too, until I saw the light!!!
          I used to have wires with ends twisted together, wrapped in duct tape, and duct taped in place to the fender under the hood!
          Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
          'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
          sigpic
          85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Originally posted by slymer View Post
            If people don't see it and it don't leak... then no problem!
            That's my feeling as well. Also, at the time of the install, I couldn't have found the brake booster to put something through the grommet next to it I did what I could at the time.
            sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

Originally posted by RndmTaco View Post
              I use the break in the bench seats as a cup holder too!
              Lol .yea, it works perfectly eh.

1980 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Signature Series
              351 4 bbl, AOD, 3.08 open
              duel exhaust with cherry bombs

Comment

since this is the interior thread and I have pics now...
                needs to be cleaned... we'll get to that after other projects are completed.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Comment

The car was pretty much stock, except for blacking out the silver paint on the dash trim and adding a few necessary gauges. The clock was not stock, either.

Comment

Rig up I had in my vic

1996 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
                    1965 Cadillac Hearse by M+M "Edgar"
                    1964 Mercury Comet Caliente

Comment

Poop:

More Poop:

I'm waiting to get my new odometer gears before i put everything back together. They should be here monday. I hope.
                      And all that wiring in the door will be gone soon.

-ryan s.
                      08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
                      03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
                      97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
                      94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
                      73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
                      12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
                      Originally posted by pantera77
                      Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Did Have more Pics But I cant find them LOL
                        Attached Files

Comment

forgot about this mod....
                          "Shakedown"- 1991 Grand Marquis GS Dual exhaust, Magnaflow xl turbos, Rear anti sway bar, Outlaw 1 wheels, 43k miles
                          1985 GMC 1500

Comment

Lovin the Blue... Gives me Ideas... LOL

Comment

I just ordered new odometer gears and I'm gonna order the green 5 bulb LEDs next paycheck and do my cluster in green. Might as well make it match the interior!

-ryan s.
                              08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
                              03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
                              97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
                              94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
                              73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
                              12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
                              Originally posted by pantera77
                              Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

where'd you get the odo gears?

Comment

Working...
                                X